Wednesday, May 16, 2012

4 of a Kind-May

edited: Par for me...I'm late!  Sorry!  I have NO idea what happened! :(

Hello everyone!
It's that time of the month again...


another 4 of a Kind with Joyce, Cathy and Kim!
This month it was Cathy's turn to hostess and she sent out such an incredible kit...
bold colors and patterns...
and using PTI's new Trendy Tree Tops...
along with some other new dies and goodies!
Take a gander at this...


I was quite honestly overwhelmed with the amount of goodies...
didn't know where to start!
And unfortunately...
I also didn't time myself very well...
it's the end of the school year and I am running everyday with kids and this and that...
plus I kind'a got wrapped up in some books...
have you read the Divergent series?
If you're a fan of The Hunger Games...
this new series is a definite recommend!
Though the 2nd one was just released at the first of the month so now I have to wait a year for the conclusion.
And I also discovered Lind Castillo's Silence series...
hooked...
and waiting for the new one in just a couple of weeks!
So I got distracted...
I TOLD you this sometimes happens! :)
But I did get a couple of cards done...
and they were super easy...
as Joyce would say...
"They assembled themselves"!
*giggle*
And here we go...


Those In the Meadow dies...
I use them for everything!

And yes...
I have oodles of supplies left over!
Which is kind'a nice since I don't own Trendy Tree Tops...
if I ever need it I can just pull from my stash of supplies and voila!!

Keeping this short because you need to go visit

Cathy
Joyce
Kim

and see the fabulous creations I know they came up with!
I promise to do better next month...
school will be out...
and somehow it just seems as though there's more hours in the day during Summer break...
am I right?
Maybe I'm imagining...
*giggle*



13 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards Renee, Cathy selected such great colours and items for her kit. I understand the busy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee--you crack me up. Your cards are so pretty and super sweet. I agree that those In the Meadow dies are the best. And, I almost didn't buy them. Ha! Love how you have used the different patterned papers on the first card, and how serene your second card is, with the clouds just drifting on that pretty purple sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are so cute Renee, I love those rolling hills, especially the ones you did with white. They look so nice with the lavender and white color scheme. I also love that you were able to use the big sentiments...I didn't come up with anyway to use those on mine. Great job, you did a fabulous job even though the colors are different than your norm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, you are just so funny! Your cards are fabulous and I have to admit I never thought about using s solid color for the background. I just feel in love with all of the wonderful supplies and so happy to have some leftovers. I too have two self assembling cards, boy it sure makes doing these challenges so much easier, LOL. Anyway, your cards are just so sweet and classy, love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor husband has not lost you to another man , just another book! :)
    Yep Cathy sure did send out another great kit. Love the cards you came up with. Love the hills and the trees together, simple and adorable. Soon you will get a break. My daughter cant wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love those rolling hills, and they are a perfect match to the trees. Super sweet cards, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the plaid and damask hills!! With a purple tree? that card is so mod :) The purple sky with sweet felt clouds isn't too shabby, either ;) I'm going to have to try this series you're talking about, but I may have to wait until the 3rd book comes out so I'm not hanging so long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee I LOVE your cards!! (our little group is late this month too.. going on the 20th.. COUGH it was my fault!! sigh!!) ok back to your kit.. LOVE all the goodies sent.. what GREAT colors! (LOVE the they assembled themselves line! LOL!- If only the house would CLEAN itself.. all would be PERFECT! ;) )
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are just AWESOME! I always enjoy the Four of a Kind posts and Cathy provided a really fantastic kit this month. I just adore the colors & patterned papers. Love your double layered trees and those wonderful hills. The patterned ones are such fun! I can't believe I never remember to order that die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to confess that I haven't even used this tree set that I "had"to have! But I will now as these cards are just perfect and CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i always love these posts! this time with my new fave...tree tops!! your cards are great especially the last one!! love it Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! I've never considered that die, but you showed it off with those cute trees so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so sweet! Those cute little circle trees in those candy colors are just too adorable! You girls are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...