Saturday, May 26, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #99

Hello everyone!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
And this is the best kind of weekend...
3 days!!
Can I have a big YAY!!
Granted...3 of my kiddies are now out for Summer break so my 3 day is going to turn into a 9 week weekend...
once we get past just a few days more with Hunter.
But next school year she will be on an almost exact schedule to the others...
a few slight differences...
a first in about 9 years!!
Whew!
One more thing that will make my life a slight bit easier...
no complaints there!

And since it's the weekend...
it's Saturday...
you know what that means...
it's time for another wonderful Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!!
And we have another fabulous one from the inspiring Lynn Mercurio...


I know I don't pull out lace and layers often but I did with this one...
this sketch just kind'a says "lace" right?


I used the gorgeous houndstooth label from Very Vintage Labels 25 and did a little selective inking with this fabulous sentiment from Roses in Bloom...
a new-to-me set that truly must see more ink from me very soon!
Some patterned paper from Crate Paper...
gorgeous lace from Waltzingmouse...
and a beautiful bloom that has been in my stash for way too long just waiting for the perfect card...
thank you Cathy!

OK...are you ready to join us and show us your creative take on this one?
Stop by the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible eye candy the Mischief Makers have for you...
well worth your time believe me!
And then show us your goods by linking up so we can stop by and oogle and one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product...
and we can't wait to see what you create!

And have you heard about The Big Cheese?
Stop by the forum and get all the details but all you have to do is post your creations...
any creations using Waltzingmouse products...
in your own personal photo gallery and then leave a link on the current week and you can be chosen to win a prize (equal to a 4x6 set)!
How easy is that?
Two chances to win free stamps each week!
Love it!

I hope everyone has a wonderfully safe holiday weekend full of family and friends...
but I also hope that during this time we all take a moment to stop reflect on the reason for this holiday and if possible...
thank a serviceman or woman for the sacrifice's that they make for us each day...
and say a prayer for those that have given their lives so that we may enjoy these moments.


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Very Vintage Labels 25 and Roses in Bloom
Cardstock: PTI Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores and Stamper's Select
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper Random
Dies: Spellbinders Label 25
Misc: pearls, flower, lace (Waltzingmouse)

10 comments :

  1. There are so may pretty roses in your card! So pretty!

    Have a good weekend - and a good summer. Kathryn has a few more weeks before she finishes school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee your card is just beautiful. I love your red die cut sentiment and the patterned paper you used. Your flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok! Now that I have some stamps and it's a long weekend I have no excuse not to play! I love your card, Renee. I especially love that you used that beautiful flowered paper and the center panel on the card, cuz I otherwise would have tried stamping it. And I also really love that you added lace and the bottom edge instead of punching some paper. Beautiful! So tell me - how badly do I need the tag and dies???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol ,Suzanne, Renee will tell you they are a must have:)
    Beautiful card , yes the lace is just perfect ! I like the flowery paper too.
    Oh how I remember the driving schedule, glad that will be a bit easier for you when school starts. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, as always, so beautiful and your bloom is so incredible...love the lace trim and the pearls add such a nice touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of that floral paper, and the lace is gorgeous, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace, colors, and flowers! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Renee! That patterned paper is just gorgeous and so pretty with the lace & flower! Sorry I am so late commenting on your blog. Spent the weekend outside working!! I am definitely going to cut down on the amount of daylilies come fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Renee! Love your gorgeous flower, the background with the lace and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty!! love the lace detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...