Saturday, June 16, 2012

4 of a Kind June

Hi, everyone!
It's that time of the month again...
another...


with Joyce, Cathy and Kim!
Kim was our hostess this month and sent some yummy Summery goodness...
check this out...


She used PTI's Fruit Fusions in Apple, Grape and Cherry...
in fabulous colors...
and some awesome little goodies to coordinate!
And par for me...
kept mine simple...





Sweet, simple little cards for when I just need a quick one!
I especially like the first two...
no sentiment because I love notecards...
no "Thank You"..."Thinking of You"...
just a plain, simple, little card that I can write a message in and send it on it's way!
Do you like receiving those kind of cards...
where I guess the handwritten message is the sentiment?
I like sending them...
but maybe I've got it wrong...
how about you let me know!

OK...
you gotta go check out what

Cathy
Joyce
Kim

were able to do with this fun and fabby kit...
I was thinking Summer the whole time with this one!
Thanks so much Kim for such a great kit...
and so much of it because like always...
I have oodles left!!
Next month Joyce is our hostess and I received happy mail today...
it's fabulous and can't wait to work with it!!
Though knowing me...
I'll do it next month around or on the 15th!!
*giggle*

10 comments :

  1. A lot of great stuff in that kit!! Love all of your cards!!Love that polka dotty bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit that Kim created rocks, so perfect for this time of year. All of your cards are so fun Renee. I don't even know where to start because I love all of them! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you go all simple on me! Truly, a fabulous group of cards, and I love them all. As you know, I am a clean and simple kind of gal, a simpleton some have said, and all your cards are especially appealing to me. Those first note cards are so great for just dashing off a few quick words--so wonderful with that rick rack border. I really like how each card features the fruit image, and really lets it shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorites are the simple little notecards...love the rickrack on them and the fact that you can use them for anything! I also really love that last card, with the cherries and the pinked square. So cute and very summery, great job on this month's cards. You made a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, these are all fabulous and the first two are so perfect for sweet note cards and that rick rack is just precious! The next three cards are just as wonderful but what I really love is how you showcased the fruit with the grape card being my favorite, but I really do love them all. Happy to have left overs so I can CASE your cards as well at Joyce and Cathy's...all are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous job with this month's goodies! I absolutely love the CAS designs! The notecards really show off the pretty patterned papers--and the rick rack looks fantastic! If I had to pick a favorite it would be the apples with the bold red color and graphic design--very striking! But they're all great and it's always such fun seeing what you all create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first two also , they are so crisp,fresh and clean. I guess that's good since its fruit:) . All of the cards you made have a crisp bold look to them, and they are beautiful! Great job with the fun kit Kim sent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, these are great! The first ones could make such a great gift set (um...I may be stealing that idea!!!) but I think my favorite is the grape with the great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun kit to work with this month. My faves are the apple card with the vertical banner and the one with the grapes and dotted ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute, cute, Renee! I may have to break down and order the pattern papers to go with Fruit Fusion...

    Thanks for sayin' hey! Good to hear from you and that you thought of me again. I enjoyed our little online visit SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...