Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hello...

Today's the 17th...
and you know what that brings each month...
Waltzingmouse Blog Party...
YAY!!


I'm going to keep this short because there's always so much to see and I don't want to keep you...
but the theme this month is THE GREAT OUTDOORS and there are so many directions you can take with this one...
but I decided to keep it simple and whimsical...




See...
told you!
I used Waltzingmouse Gingham and Co. to create some gingham hills...
and I thought Teeny Trees was the perfect set for some whimsical little trees in my scene...
once I added the the sun, clouds and rainbow...
all dies from Lil' Inkers...
my scene was complete!
The sentiment is from WMS Fancy Phrases...
a perfect little sentiment set...
and along with 3 black gems...
I was done!
Easy peasy!

Now...
don't worry if you don't have your project complete yet...
this party goes for 24 hours...
and you can get all the details on Claire's blog here!
And if you need a little help in getting started...
try the new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge...
it's a fabulous sketch this week from the ever talented DT member Sandie Dunne!


I can't wait to see what you came up with for both of these!

I'm hosting bookclub tonight...
we read Joshilyn Jackson's A Different Kind of Pretty and I'm hoping (like crossing my fingers, eyes, hair and toes!) that we read Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl next month because even though I've already read it...
I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good suspense because it is one kind of ride!
But if you don't see me for a bit...
don't worry...
you know where I'm at and I'll be along for the party soon...
maybe into the wee hours! :)

And maybe you'll come back tomorrow where I'm going to have an extra special post?
I can warn you though...
no cards...
but I did get pret-ty craf-ty if I do say so myself!
*giggle*


The Details:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Gingham and Co., Teeny Trees, Fancy Phrases
Dies: Lil' Inkers Rainbow and Clouds, Sun (large)
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Blueberry Sky, Orange Zest
Misc: button, twine, gems. shimmer cardstock (clouds)



25 comments :

  1. Hi Renee! Looks like a beautiful day! The sun is shining and there is a rainbow on the horizon.. .what could be better?!!! Love the scene you created - the perfect glimpse of summer! Love the stamped rolling hills and the stitched clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable scene here, girlfriend. So very cheerful! It makes me want to leave work and go run out and play. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun rolling hills with the wonderfully colorful rainbow Renee! what a great summer scene you created! All the books you are/have read sound super - I'm writing them down for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet image Renee! The gingham hills are darling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your rainbow scene Renee! That is a fabulous die...goes perfectly with Teeny Trees. You created a really bright and summery (is that a word?) card, perfect for the blog party theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this Renee, can't resist a rainbow! I love how you stamped the gingham grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love your cheerful little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE it, Renee! This will be total happiness in an envelope for the person that receives it. Who wouldn't want to frolick and play in gingham hills? You would be crazy not to! The rainbow, cloud, and sunshine die cuts are so perfect with the Teeny Trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is adorable! Love that you used the Lil' Inker dies. That rainbow is just awesome and so wonderful with your little trees! I only used one cloud but can't wait to see what else I can do. Your little scene is perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute scene - love the rainbow disappearing behind the cute gingham hills.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Renee - I love how you've used the stamps to make the hills and you just can't beat that sentiment can you?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable scene! Love the sun and rainbow and of course those trees! Gingham hills....happy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a happy little scene, Renee! I love the gingham hills! I can almost hear the bird chirping! :) Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable, Renee! I just love the whimsical feel to it! Your rainbow, sun, clouds, gingham rolling hills and they all go so perfectly with those sweet trees! Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the rainbow...feels like summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute cute cute and too cute! Its such a fun, bright and summery card, Renne. I feel like skipping out and catching some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the scene you created! The rainbow makes it very special!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous! A beautiful scene - rainbows are just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this Renee! How fun to use all your new Lil Inkers dies on this happy bright card. Hope your reading club went well and you have a wonderful weekend with your guest.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful outdoor scene...your sun and rainbow are so amazingly adorable, just too sweet but then again all of your cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this Renee!!! The gingham hills are so sweet and your diecuts - perfect!!
    Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE this, it's just so cheery! Adore the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is lovely Renee, I love that fab rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this Renee!! I have a thing for gingham too!!! hugs to you missy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card, love this scene especially the button sun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...