Thursday, August 30, 2012

12 Kits of Christmas...August

Hello everyone!
It's that time of the month again...
time for

and this month Kim was our hostess and she sent an absolutely incredible kit...
take a gander at these goodies...

photo by Kara

aren't these non-traditional colors absolutely gorgeous?
I died when I opened the package and saw pink's, green's and silver...
love them!!
Now since there's quite a few stops along the way I'm not going to keep you long and just show you what I did...





I know Kim will have all the details on her blog about the goodies..
but I wanted to just say that the last 2 cards feature digi images from Pink Petticoat...
and if you haven't checked them out you should...
adorable images!!
And as always...I have a few in reserve to CASE later!

Now...
I'm actually supposed to have a card I CASED from past months...
and I had all intentions of getting at least one done...
but here's a little secret about me...
I'm easily distracted by shining objects...
and I've been caught up in The Real Housewives of New Jersey drama.
Sorry! :(

But that just means you can go and visit this other incredibly talented girls sooner...
right?

Cathy
Marybeth
Suzanne
Joyce
Amy
Christina
Kim
Kara
Jessica
Jeanne
Sharron

And make sure to stop back by next month...
Kara's our hostess and she decided to shake things up a bit! *giggle*
Hope you have a wonderful and safe Holiday weekend...
I just found out today I get a 4 day...
YAY!! :)



13 comments :

  1. Super card, Renee. I love all the stuff you did with the shiny paper. Very fun coloring on the presents, and that hanging stocking is so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo, Renee, I love the one with the text paper and poinsettia! That is simply beautiful! The first card is a close runner up, though, that metallic merry definitely shines ;) I love the huge "Deck the halls" sentiment. I didn't get any of the big sentiments, I'm jealous! Also your gold accents on the last two cards are cool, too. Great job this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous...love te additions of the gold accents and the corner piece on the first card!! love those little packages!! great job with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are all gorgeous! I love the last one , with that gorgeous paper and ribbon! To die for. Love the one with the beautiful poinsettia ! Your first one is simply beautiful! I so wanted to use my PEACE, just went a different direction. We mush have all received different images. Love you cards as always Renee. Hope everyone is well and you enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee all of your card are so incredible. I love everything you did with the shiny paper. Just blown away. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that first one is going to be one of my CASE's, for sure. Love the triangle piece of aqua in the corner...that was so pretty. I love the neat poinsettia on the second card. You have to tell me where you got that one, I don't recognize it. The cute card with the packages on the fleur de lis label is very striking. Great job on your cards this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Renee, I am distracted by shiny things too.. and wow! Can I tell you I'm lovin all the bling goin on here? Love all the foil and shine! I like the last one best with the ribbon down the center - perfectly framed and ready to hang on the wall. Beautiful eye candy.. and that poinsettia - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, LOVE all the metallic die cuts!! You did an awesome job with the kit this month! Adore the design on your first card with the added corner piece. The stocking card is adorable and your colored presents look so sweet! I especially love the poinsettia card. Is that a Spellbinders set? It looks so pretty with the script background and "PEACE"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, just so stunning! I love that you used the shiny paper too, don't you just love that stuff! Those presents are just amazing too, you really have an incredible talent. I love that die you used behind the presents, which one is that??? All of your cards are fabulous but then they always are.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards this month, Renee! I adore the unique layout of your first card that showcases that pretty paper and large sentiment. Your poinsettia is gorgeous! I looked for this die to use in my kits but it was out of stock everywhere, so I wound up using the WMS images instead. The shiny frames on your last two cards are just beautiful, too! I love seeing the different papers we got in our kits this month, and you did a fabulous job with them. Thanks for inspiring me, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a beautiful set of cards. Would definitely be hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I DIE! :)

    Can I tell you how much I love that aqua triangle on the first card!? It's so perfect with that diecut word and banner. The poinsettias look so beautiful and the stocking's so cute with those jingles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, how do I pick a favorite? That poinsettia die is one of my favorites and I love how you added the extra detail to it. But it's that last card with the presents and the shiny gold paper matting layer that stole my heart! And no worries....I didn't get a CASE done either! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...