Friday, August 10, 2012

Cloud 9 Blog Hop



Going to make this a real quick post...
I have 381 things to do today...
mainly...
laundry! :(
This has been our first full week with all the kids back in school...
I'm exhausted!
And WAY behind on everything!!
But I couldn't miss the Cloud 9 Blog Hop could I?
Suzanne gave us a great sketch this month as the challenge...
and I personally love sketches...
so much easier for me than color or pic challenges...
so here's a peek at the sketch...


and I stayed true to this one and came up with this...


I used Fresh Picked stamps and dies...
and my favorite I-don't use-them-on-everything-because-I-only-have-4-pads-and-I-need-them-for-the-rest-of-my-life papers...
Simple Stories Summer Fresh...
which I thought went perfectly with this set...
it's Summer!

So I'm off to start on my list...
and will pop in between loads of laundry to see all the inspiration that I know will be found on the hop!
You still have time to join in...
and can catch all the details here!

The Details:
Stamps: WPlus9 Fresh Picked
Cardstock: WPlus9 Oatmeal and Kraft, PTI Pure Poppy
Inks: Memento
Papers: Simple Stories Summer Fresh
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts pinking squares, PTI double ended banner

13 comments :

Kara said...

beautiful renee!! love it:) hope you cross many things off your list today!

Maureen said...

Totally fabulous - really love it - so yummy!

Marybeth said...

Renee this is such a beautiful card! Love the bit of red and red gingham… a beautiful summer card. One thing off the list. Don't work too hard. I guess now that the kids are back to school you will have to do the wash. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

The Paper Parade said...

You're right, the summer fresh paper goes perfectly with this great summer card! I love all the fruits bundled together :)

Sharron said...

Wow, 4 pads of Summer Fresh!!! You really are prepared! Love your summery card with the berries and some of your fabulous pp! Hope things settle down a bit soon. I'm working on the daylily magazine this week so am anxious to get back to more stamping time. And my WP9 order is scheduled to arrive on Monday---Yippee!

Jill Norwood said...

I wish I had bought 4 pads of summer fresh! I have been looking for it and it is sold out everywhere!...you are sooo smart!!!!!! But I digress...I am here to tell you I just love your card! Love your take on the sketch and those sweet berries with that lovely sentiment! It is so sweet!!! :)

Tina said...

Oh, how sweet. Love the `homey` feeling of your card.

Amy said...

Oh Renee, this is super fabulous! I love that you paired this stamp set with those papers! Just divine and PERFECT! I love this so much! The pinking edge adds so much to the focal point......just fabulous!

Melissa said...

The mix of papers is perfect to use with all those yummy fruits! Love it! Good luck with all you have to do!

Christina said...

Loving those patterned banners and darling berries! I hope you've had some time to get caught up this weekend.

Karen B. said...

Ooh, this is divine! Lovely, fun colors to go with the stamp set and I really like how you've framed the fruit!

Dawn said...

Simply love this! And I agree, love love love that paper!

anya said...

Love this! I agree, this paper is one of the most fabulous collections I've seen - its good you are stocked up! It goes so well with your bunch o' berries and I love it layered on the pinking square! Hope things settle down for you soon and you can get back into your routine. So glad you joined us for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...