Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cool Nights...

Yup!
I'm dreaming of red, yellow, orange...
cool days...
and even cooler nights.
Caramel latte's...
football...
blankets and campfires.
Fall.

My favorite time of the year.

So I'm popping in really quickly with a quick card I did using the new WPlus9 Patchwork Pumpkin...
have you seen it?
Oh...
I died.
So incredibly adorable...
I love it!!
So here we go...
See...
quick, simple, easy.
LOVE that sentiment!
LOVE that pumpkin!
And that paper...
I die!
On the same day that I received this adorable set I also got a surprise package from my dear, sweet friend Suzanne who knowing my love of all things navy...
seriously...
the most perfect color in the world...
sent me some AMuse Navy polka dot...
I screamed!
Have you seen the new navy chevron...
die!!
And since I live in football country...
and the high school I attended when growing up school colors are navy and orange...
well...
they are ingrained in me...
they go together like peas and carrots...
(though you know me...I would never actually eat peas and carrots together...just the thought of them touching each other sends my stomach into a tailspin)
so I paired them together for this!

OK...
I'm off!
Laundry awaits.
I'm telling you...
I'm really thinking my tombstone is going to read..."She did laundry".
But with a family of 6...there's always at least a couple loads a day!
And for those of you on the Gulf Coast...thinking of you as Issac gets ready to hit and hope that you are safe with little to no damage when he comes in!

Details:
Stamps: WPlus9 Patchwork Pumpkin
Cardstock: PTI Orange Zest, Kraft, Rustic White
Dies: Mat Stack 3
Patterned Paper: AMuse
misc: lace, ribbon

11 comments :

  1. WOW Renee!!! This is ADORABLE!!! Absolutely LOVE your card - so sweet and homespun! It goes into my inspiration file!!! TFS!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The navy polka dot paper looks so great with the orange and that is a really cute pumpkin image Renee! Very cute card, love the bow which is tied perfectly! That was sweet of Suzanne to send you the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--what a sweet card. Orange and blue, in all shades, are such a wonderful combination together. I never noticed how cute that pumpkin stamp set was. You would have been happy in my house today. The new school uniforms arrived--Navy skirts for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man what a stunning card! i can see how navy & orange works super well together. my hs colors were blue & gold, but more like a yellow... oh i can't for fall to arrive either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and I love orange the way you love navy, but I have to say that they really go so well together. I am in love with that beautful paper, polka dots are my favorite in background papers, looks so retro to me, kind of I Love Lucyish....
    I love your new stamps and dies, just too cute. Good luck with your laundry too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Renee! So sweet of Suzanne to send you some navy papers. Fall! Cant wait , but we will have to wait ,its still very hot here. The colors sure do remind me of school colors or at least football colors. We wore a navy plaid uniforms to school, wool, and in California! My mom would tell me to offer it up ! Adorable card and pumpkin , and perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Renee. I just love that navy paper. It's so eye-catching with your cute pumpkin. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous, Renee! I have been loving navy recently, too, and you've combined it so beautifully with the orange and soft green! The ribbon and touch of crocheted lace just add to the cozy feeling. I am looking forward to the cooler weather and richer colors as well! Hope you're adjusting to your new back-to-school schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee,
    What a beautiful card. Love the blue paper with the orange. The lace is the perfect touch with that pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love your SWEET card! The navy polka dot paper looks so fabulous with the orange. And isn't that pumpkin adorable! Adding the lace really adds to the homespun look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SCHNAP! The paper is a perfect match with that heart and I love it! What a beautiful card! I need to get cracking and make some fall cards...use those sets and papers I have been hoarding!

    It has been cooler here too...and I have been sleeping like a dream. Miss you, friend! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...