Saturday, September 29, 2012

12 Kits- September

Hello, everyone!
Well...
it's the last day of September...
where has it went?
Didn't it just start?
Regardless...
it's the last day of the month which means another edition of...


This month our hostess was Kara from KandRDesigns...
and she sent us a fabulous little goodies package full of treats...
and a challenge!
Take a look at all of this...


Can you guess what the challenge was?
Did you guess a notebook?
If you did...
you would be right!
A Holiday Planner...
which...
dare I say it?
Christmas is less than 3 months away...
aawwww!!!
This is the point where I start to plan...
making notes...
buying little things here and there...
seriously...
I really get into the Holidays!
But exactly 2 months from now...
I'm going to be in pure panic mode!
I do it every year!

Now...
Sharron is our fabulous photo taker this month...
thank you, Sharron! :)
Now because I'm me...
of course I wait till last minute even though Kara sent the kits early...
4 weeks...
that's an eternity...
plenty of time!
Why do I always forget to figure in what the kids will have in store for me?
So here's what I managed to get done...



The planner took me quite a bit...
I've never done one before...
but I have to say it's kind'a cool.
A place to make notes...
and keep receipts!

OK...
I'm going to send you on to everyone else now...
have to see what they were able to come up with using this fabulous kit...

Cathy
Suzanne
Marybeth
Joyce
Amy
Christina
Kim
Kara
Jessica
Jeanne
Sharron

And be sure to visit again next month when our hostess will be Jessica...
and I can't wait to see what goodies she has for us!
Thank you Kara for such an awesome kit...
and hope to see you next month!

16 comments :

  1. I love your card, and your planner. I think I'll case that, since I didn't get to make one. Super idea to put a gem on that hat (I did it, too). Wasn't this just such a nice kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your planner is just too darn cute! I love it and can't wait to make one of my own...thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Your card is just as cute and agree with Joyce, what a fabulous idea to put a gem on the top of the birds hat...too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee your planner is fabulous! For your first time it turned out so gorgeous, yours doesn't look like it was done by a newbie--I need to CASE your design. Your card is beautiful too, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad everyone seems to really enjoy the planner! I love how yours came out with the addition of those cool die cuts! The ribbon on your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layering you did on your planner. It's adorable! And the wide striped ribbon on your card looks so fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the bits and pieces you pulled together on your planner, Renee! I love the tag, clips, doily, well I think you get the message ;) And the full red striped ribbon on the second card is the perfect pop of color to make the bird shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you didn't get the birdie!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute little notebook Renee...love that you added the clothespin to it and the tag and doily. I love that red/cream striped ribbon on your second card...that was a really cute way to use the ribbon. Great job this month...thanks to you we are all so ahead of the game with our Christmas cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get around to my planner but I LOVE how you embellished yours with the doily and tag! Oh and how you included the clothespin! Totally AGREE with Jessica....that striped ribbon is perfect and to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way your planner turned out! At first mine took a bit to get started but once I figured it out I had so much fun and wanted to make another. Gorgeous second card with the bold large ribbon. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Renee!! I love your planner - that big perfect bow and you even used the clothes pin!!! I love all the goodies that you piled on this one. The second is C&S perfection. Perfect because that neat birdie takes center stage - just as he should!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of the details on your cute planner, Renee! But the bird paired with the wide striped ribbon is totally swoon-worthy! Gorgeous projects this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fab Renee! Love the list maker!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hotstuff, Clearly I am late to the party. But I adore what you've made! The planner - holy moly it is perfect with all those layers, Renee! And I love that ribbon banner on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your kit this month Renee!! and your planner and card are WONDERFUL!!!!!
    I too am in HOLIDAY mode.. got some gifts.. now I want to WRAP! BUT alas I must wait to bust out all the wrap.. and I know for as ahead as I am right now.. I will for surely be behind when the BIG Day arrives! HA HA!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Renee your planner is adorable and I love the card you made with the sweet bird image and the wide ribbon! Lovely my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...