Sunday, September 16, 2012

4 of a Kind- September

It's that time of the month again...
time for another...


with Joyce, Kim and Cathy!
Cathy was our hostess this month and I know I say this every month but each kit is just so incredible...
I died when I opened the package and saw all the goodies inside!
I forgot to snap a pic but good thing Cathy remembered...

we're going Western!!
She used Waltzingmouse Back in the Saddle for this one...
and found the perfect papers and embellishments for it...
I died when I opened it and saw all the goodness!
And here's a few cards I was able to come up with...




And yes...
par for me...
I hoarded some of the goodies for later!
*giggle*

Now you have to go see what
Joyce
Kim
Cathy 
came up with using this fabulous kit...
and then we'll see you next month when Kim is our hostess!
I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!

Hope you have a wonderful week...
and don't forget about Waltzingmouse Blog Party starting tomorrow!
The theme for this month is FALL...
and you can get all the details on Claire's blog here!

8 comments :

  1. Great cards!! Love your lasso and the winning ribbon on the first card!! Always love seeing your 4 of a Kind posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so good with this kit, but then I knew you would as our WM expert! I love all three, the second is my favorite, love those charms and how they pop against the cream strip, and you and I both tied our little bit of rope the same! You even added a little lace to one card which was such a nice touch. Great job this month Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your cards are so fun. I don't have a favorite, because I love them all. Turning the medallion into an award was such a cute idea, those western charms just go perfectly well with that patterned paper, and I love how you used the rope on your third card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Renee, I love the last one so much! The deep red woodgrain is perfect! Love the little gold embellishments on the one before that, and a pink boot on the first?! With houndstooth behind...swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, all three of your cards are just amazing! You are just so clever to medallion into an award, just too clever and accented with that pink cow girl boot...just too cute! And your addition of that lace, so sweet and feminine. Great minds think alike, I love how you used the rope with the same sentiment that I did and it looks great with that brad. It never even crossed my mind to use brads with all of the sweet little dies, could not figure out what the deal was with the hole on top...I trimmed them off, not a good choice...oh well, live and learn. Love all that you did, don't have a favorite, all of them are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee your card are all fantastic! I love the girliness of the first card, so dang cute. Those little western charms are fantastic on your second card. Lucky you to have more goodies to hoard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink boot on your girlie card is adorable! Very clever to create an award ribbon and add a touch of lace! Love those cute charms with the gold brads on the second card and your little lasso on the last one! That one is fabulous and would be perfect for just about anyone--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! Such a great kit from Cathy! Love them all , but the middle one is a show stopper, with the charms ( that what I will call them) and the fun western paper. Great job! Looks like you would have tons left!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...