Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 of a Kind - October

Good morning everyone!
It's that time of the month again...
time for another...


with Joyce, Cathy and Kim.
We're running a little behind this month...
my kit decided to take an extended vacation in getting to me...
but it finally arrived safe and sound...
along with some extra's that Cathy and Kim had sent out when it was missing in action...
so when I say I have enough goodies left over to make 15-20 more cards...
I'm really not kidding!
Here's a shot of all the incredible treats that Kim sent out to us this month...



Papers from Authentique's Enchanted line and PTI...
images and sentiments from the coolest Halloween stamps around...Waltzingmouse...
Cicely At Halloween, Gracie at Halloween, Hocus Pocus, Wanda's Pantry, Halloween Party.
Spider web die cuts from PTI...
twine and ribbon...
buttons...
tulle...
black pearls...
seriously...
this kit was AH-MAZ-ING!!
And the day it finally landed in my mailbox...
I sat down that night and created these...






Joyce and Kim have talked about "assemble themselves" cards before...
I think I got that kit this month because they literally came together so quickly...
love that!
Thank You Kim for such an amazing kit!!

Now...take a few minutes and pop over and visit

Joyce
Kim
Cathy

to see what they were able to create with all this incredible goodness...
and we'll be back next month with another edition and Joyce as our hostess!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

15 comments :

  1. Wow Renee! I'm impressed with all these beautiful cards you created! Its really hard to decide,but I think the first and second are my favorites. I love that the first is on a diagonal, it is unique and definitely stands out! I just love the dimensional look of the second and that neat harlequin pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! So appropriate a comment for these great Halloween cards. That first rick rack card is a gigantic winner!!! I love it. I also love the card with the two spider webs on the bottom...those webs are so cute and the fact that you put two on one card was so smart. Great job, but then again, you are the Waltzingmouse expert and I knew you would do fabulous with this month's kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, you are just so sweet and so patient this month with your kit taking the scenic route to get to you. All of your cards are just so beautiful, your second one being my favorite. I love how you colored in around Wanda in orange (I think I can do that), just so stunning! Your use of the rick rack too is amazing and very clever, putting it diagonal with that orange ribbon, so beautiful. You truly are the queen of Waltzingmouse stamps and I owe you so much for getting me hooked on them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards! I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what fun cards you created. I love them all. Wasn't this just such a fun month and fun kit? I love how you have used all those spider web die cuts, especially the card with two of them. And, I see you also have the stitched sentiment die--need to get that one! You did such a great job with all the images, and especially with the patterned papers. And, now you can see how nice it is to get a kit with self assembling cards, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will say it again, wow what a great kit Kim sent out. You all made such wonderful cards. Too bad you kit decided to go somewhere else.
    Amazing cards Renee! Im just going to say each one is a favorite, love the one with the WMS poem. I am liking the Lil Inkers die as well. Looks like you will be set for Halloween cards…….. now send them out.. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like another fantastic month--Kim's kit is amazing! And your cards are all so wonderful. You've created some Halloween beauties with the patterned papers and those great WM images. Wanda's labels are always such fun and I love the poems from the Cicely & Gracie sets. They work really well as main images too. My favorite is the one where you used the Lil' Inkers die. You've sold me--I'm planning on ordering that set soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee all of your cards are incredible! You must have been in your element with this kit--gorgeous stuff. You spun a really unique take on all of your cards. Love the Lil' Inkers dies and those patterned papers--yummy! Love that first card on the diagonal--brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Renee! I love the way you infused your lovely homespun charm into Halloween cards! Totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a spooktacular set of cards Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! You really make the most fabulous and beautiful Halloween cards - these are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant cards! I think they are amazing - I particularly like the middle one with the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Halloween cards, Renee! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee, I love these card! Halloween is a favorite of mine to create and this looks like an amazing kit! Wow! I love seeing what this group does with these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love them all and what a great kit!
    I love it when cards come together quickly and turn out so lovely and fun and festive!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...