Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cloud 9 Blog Hop

Hello everyone!
Popping in really quickly with a card I made for the...


Suzanne gave us an incredibly gorgeous Halloween pic for inspiration this month...


Look at all those fabulous patterns and colors!
Now...
I have a little confession.
After WPlus9's release last week and this jaw dropping card that Anya created with the new Quilt Cuts 2...


I decided to play around a little with Quilt Cuts 1 while waiting for my new goodies to arrive...
which...
by the way...
should be today but mail hasn't ran yet...
I know because I'm a super spy and have been watching the mailbox!
*giggle*
So anyway...
I played around a bit and before I could post it...
Suzanne posted the inspiration pic and guess what?
It fit.
So I saved it.
Posting it now...
but be prepared...
it's definitely not in Anya's league...


I used Quilt Cuts 1 to cut some MME Haunted papers...
arranged and adhered them onto cardstock...
then Pretty Patches: Pumpkin die to create a silhouette.
The sentiment is combined from A Pocketful and A Pocketful: Halloween.

I'm off now...
will be back later to see all the gorgeous inspiration...
and hope you get a chance to play along too!

12 comments :

  1. This is fabulous! The patterned papers that you used are the absolute perfect combination! I love how well it fits the challenge picture, too. I don't know what this league thing is you're talking about - I'm just a girl who makes cards - but if I did have a league, you would most definitely be in it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!! Loved Anya's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous way to use the quilt cuts--I love those patterns! Cute idea to use the pumpkin in silhouette and the polka dot ribbon is perfect! Hope your order arrived today--mine did and I'm so anxious to try out my new goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, that is a fabulous card she created! But so is yours :) I love that you used the black silhouette for the pumpkin, and your background you created is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilt cuts in that pretty patterned paper Renee. You always tie the best bows and the pumpkin as the focal point looks just perfect for the inspiration picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is really stunning! I love the background you created with Quilt Cuts and your silhouetted pumpkin, very clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous quilt background, Renee! I LOVE the simple silhouette for the pumpkin that doesn't compete with the patterned papers, and the polka dot ribbon is just adorable. So glad you joined us again for this month's Cloud9 Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee this is such a GREAT GREAT GREAT card! I just love the simple black pumpkin silhouette and how you used the patterned papers for the background! And the ribbon is perfection! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, just amazing but not surprised at all. I am in love with your quilt pieces too, so festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your quilt cuts card looks amazing! I love your patterned papers and the silhouette pumpkin!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pumpkin silhouette is so striking, and I love the this card also showcases that gorgeous dotted ribbon AND the background action. Thanks so much for joining our Cloud9 hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with this die! Amazing background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...