Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New Goodies

Surprise!
Yes...
it's Wednesday...
the middle of the week and I'm actually posting!
And for no other reason than I got new goodies and since we're on fall break and I don't have to be in my car and I happened to stay up past 2am finishing a book that totally disappointed me with the ending...like REALLY disappointed...and then I couldn't go to sleep because I still had so many questions so I finally drifted off somewhere around 3:30 and now I'm totally useless because I feel as though I'm possibly coming off a 3 day drunk...look it too...and what happened?
I used to stay out till 3:30...come in grab a couple hours sleep and a shower and then go to work for 8 hours and then repeat the cycle again the following night...
and now...
I think I could possibly be dying.
I blame the kids for this.
I know it's all their fault.

OK...so anyway back to why I'm posting.
I got new WPlus9 goodies yesterday...
who else got them?
Didn't you just die seeing those gorgeous beauties up close and personal?
I know I did.
And last night...
I was the feeling the Christmas spirit while watching Poltergeist and played a little.
I know...
what a combo right?
I mean Christmas...
Poltergeist...
just rolls right off the tongue...
naturally what you think of together...
kind'a like peas and carrots!
*giggle*
Don't ask.
The other day it was streaming the entire 1st season of American Horror Story...
and OMGosh!!
New season...
next week!!
That show totally creeps me out...
but I'm SO addicted and can't wait for the new season!

Alright...so I'm in the Christmas mood...
and because I LOVE Dawn's "country" style because I am a country girl...born and bred...everything about me is country...from living in the country...to the way I talk (just ask Suzanne!)...the way I live...country.
OH!  Wait!
Not my music.
We've discussed this before.
For someone who grew up right outside of Nashville you would think I would know all about country music...
but much to my parents astonishment and threats to perform exorcisms because apparently I was possessed...
I'm a metal girl from way back!
*giggle*
But Dawn gave me a gingham tree (I know...it's actually for everyone...but just give me my delusion for today)!!
I die!!
And so I had to pull out Pretty Patches: Tree for a little "Hello Beautiful" last night and used my new favorite Christmas color combo for a very quick and simple card...


And since it was hard getting the pink gingham to show up in this...
here's a little close up...


I love that gingham tree!
Quick...
simple...
easy...
the way I like 'em!

OK...
I'm done now! :)
I'll be back Saturday with a new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge though!
And don't forget about Blog Party on the 17th!
It's a Halloween Color combo...
check all the details on Claire's blog here!




9 comments :

  1. How cute!! Love that gingham pink tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. Your card is so sweet. Makes me almost want to celebrate Christmas! That die is such fun, and I love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mine came yesterday too! I loved everything in this release and really struggled with what I could reasonably order! I had to play a little too! Love your card! The gingham tree is so adorable and very pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that gorgeous CAS card of yours and that pink gingham tree Renee. My parents shook their heads with me through my metal phase too. Now I still love it in the closet much to my kids chagrin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to order. Your card is gorgeous! Love the pink and black and the to die for gingham tree! Adorable! Thank God I never liked the metal if you want to call that music…sorry ….smile.. I was too old. Loved your post made me smile! You sound like me making cards in the middle of the night. Makes for a rough day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne was telling me about this awesome Christmas card made with pink gingham and black! I had to come over and check it out after she left :) Its so cool Renee! I love that Dawn made "you" a gingham tree! hehehe And gheesh, you'd stay out until 3:30 AM then go to work?! Me? NEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulously elegant Christmas color combo! Your little pink tree nestled in the die cut is perfect, love the design on this and the bow and button. So sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the days but, I think I only stayed out til about 2!!!! Love the gingham tree in the cut out space!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever you are doing - Christmas, Poltergeist... just keep doing it - this is amazing. The black makes that pink just JUMP off the page! Love that it is an innie and not an outie cut :)) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...