Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waltzingmouse Blog Party

Good afternoon everyone!
Popping in really quickly for this month's...
I have a very quick project to show today using the fabulous colors that were given to us for this month's challenge...


Now...
because I already have a very nice stock of Halloween cards...
that need to be addressed and sent off...
and I might actually remember to do that before Thanksgiving...
*giggle*
I decided to show what will be heading to the kiddies classes this year...
and when I say they're quick and simple...
I'm not lying...
they are.
But when there are almost 60 to do...
quick and simple is the only way to go...


Told you!
*giggle*
I used some adorable chevron little bitty bags from Whisker Graphics...
which by the way...
hold a package of Fun Dip perfectly...
and wrapped the bag with twine from The Twinery..
then attached "labels" made from cardstock and stamped with sentiments and images from Waltzingmouse Midnight Feast...
the coolest treat set ever!
I mean...
what's more creepy than being dared to eat something?
OK...
maybe it's just me and if you've ever read about my food issues then you understand...
but let's just say...
I'm not scared of dares...
unless they involve food.
Maybe reptiles.
And spiders.
And heights.
Possibly anything that could involve probable pain.
But the truth?
I'll give you that.
I tell everything even when I'm not dared.
*giggle*

Now...
I'm off to see all the wonderful inspiration that I know I'm going to see at this party!
Don't have your project ready yet?
No worries!
This party last for 24 hours and you can grab all the details on Claire's blog here!
If you need a little inspiration...
pop over the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog for this week's fabulous sketch...
which could also make a great starting point!
See you along the way!



26 comments :

  1. Eeek! Renee these turned out just spooky fabulous! What a great treat for the kiddies and the sentiments that dare them to eat them is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea, wish I was stopping by to get one :O) Thanks for inspiration

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you. are. amazing. 60? They are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooo!!! Love those sweet little chevron bags!! The Midnight Feast sentiments are perfect and look great with those sharp pinked oval edges!! Too fun and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fun treat for your kids to bring to school. They look really spookie. Perfect for a Halloween treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable treat bags!! I love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun treat bags Renee! Love the labels you stamped to adorn these bright little chevron bags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome treats! the kids will love them and they look so impressive for a quick and easy project!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to be the coolest mom in your child's classroom with these wonderfully festive treat bags. Love the chevron bags and the WMS labels look fabulous on them. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute treat bags--I'm sure the kids will love them! They should really adore the spooky sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deliciously sweet project, Renee! Er, I mean spooky skeery project :) The chevron bags are adorable and so perfect to showcase these sweet little tags! Love them all lined up in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute treat bags! They'll be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhhh, these are just too darn cute!! I love those little bags and your just so festive with all the spooky labels. Too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super goodie bags - love the spikey ovals!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Renee, these are AWESOME! And so perfectly simple, but still super impressive! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These treat bags are wonderful , Renee! May be simple but I bet it still takes a lot of time to get so many made. Love the twine wrapped around them. Love the chevron bags too. Sorry I am kinda late to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You must be in line for the Best Mom award. These little bags are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 60!! Lucky kids! These are gorgeous Renee - wish we had treats like this when we were at school!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at this! Such cute little favor bags and I can't believe you made 60! Love the pinked oval frame and you made me laugh when you said you might get your Halloween cards out by Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love what you've done with these bags! I am so glad I have some so I can copy you! hehe! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are adorable Renee! I love the colorful chevron print bags all dressed up to go to a party! The tags are amazing - and the twine ... I love them! The things we do for our kids huh? They are blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Renee these are amazing!! Perfect wee pockets of fun for Halloween! Love these!! big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The kids are going to love these, not just cuz of the goodies. Those sentiments have the perfect "spooky" feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 60!! Amazing and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These treat bags are gorgeous. They might be simple but they are stunning,yeah...simply stunning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh next year, I will have some of these bags! I love how easy this treats would be to do! Hmmm......I could recreate for Valentines though! Great treat bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...