Saturday, October 6, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #118

Happy, Happy Saturday!
I'm going to keep this post quick because besides being Saturday...
the bestest day of the week...
it's also World Cardmaking Day and what better way to celebrate this little obsession hobby of ours than with a new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge to help jump start your cardmaking mojo!
This week our fabulous sketch is from the uber talented Sarah Martina Parker...


doesn't it just get the mojo flowing?
Here's my take on this one...


Used a little Hocuc Pocus for this one...
is that fence not the most fabulous Halloween fence ever?!
I stamped it in Perfect Medium and then used some Perfect Pearls in white to hopefully give it an "spooky" feel.
The sentiment is some selective stamping on a Spellbinders Deckled Edge Oval.
That harlequin...
you guessed it!
Heirloom Patterns!
I know you already know this...
but I do love that pattern!
All of this was matted onto some Authentique Enchanted...
a jute bow and gem...
all done!


So ready to join in the fun?
Grab a little mojo for a day of cardmaking fun?
Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible projects the Mischief Makers and DT have to inspire you...
then link up your creation with the linky provided for your chance to become Top Mouse and...
don't forget that one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
Just remember to use at least one Waltzingmouse product to be eligible!

And just in case you missed the announcement...
all the new sets are now in the store...
you can go here to check them out!
And don't forget about Blog Party on the 17th...
it's a Halloween Color Challenge...
you can get all the details on Claire's blog here!

Happy cardmaking day...
and may the mojo be with you! :)


13 comments :

  1. This card is so amazing!!! I'm going to try to play along today. In between vacuuming dog hair and loads of laundry;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so festive! I love it Renee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute combination of colors and that neat patterned paper...love the harlequin patterns and the spooky fence from Hocus Pocus. I like that deckled oval too...never seen that set before, but it is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! I love all those patterns and the sweet bling on that twine! Happy WCMD, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore the fence and selective stamping of the sentiment!! The harlequin is one of my favs! Have a great WE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the fence seems to glow!!! Absolutely super Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Renee! I too love the fence, and the way you placed it at the bottom of the black hill. I placed my WMS reorder as fast as I could. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Happy WCD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, Renee! The background patterns are wonderful. You always do such an amazing job! Love the deckled oval too. I have the rectangles and use them often. Fun way to do the fence--looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee....I love the patterns and colors. But then I love Halloween and all that goes with it! I think this is a great sketch and that fence adds so much to your version! So glad we got to catch up last week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that spooky fence too - looks amazing stamped in white on the black! And your patterns are stamped perfectly!!! A classic Halloween card Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee this is DARLING!!!! sooooo HALLOWEENY!!! I am HOPING to join along on the waltz this month.. I so MISS doing them!! and hello it is Halloween one of my favorite times of year!!
    Hope all is well!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee this Halloween Spooktacular is amazing! Love the sketch and your take on it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Love it! Love it!!! And yes that is the perfect spooky fence!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...