Saturday, October 27, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #121

Good Saturday morning everyone...
hope you had a fabulous week!
Well...
you know...
Saturday...
favorite day of the week!
Each one brings a new and fabulous sketch challenge from Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and this week is no exception!
This week our sketch is from the amazingly and wonderfully creative Jeanne Jachna...


And even though I'm still waiting on my latest package from the mailman...
why is he so slow...
I did receive the new Camellia set a couple of weeks ago and had to pull it out for this one...


I stamped the big and small blooms from Camellia onto the gorgeous new Cupid's Bow cardstock from WPlus9...
then used a Copic for a little added depth in the shading.
And then adhered them onto one of the incredibly gorgeous new Opera Tags die cut and stamped with the corresponding image!
Seriously...
they're gorgeous!
And Camellia...
I die!!
Such stunning detail!
The sentiment is also from Camellia...
and I die again over the font Claire used!
A big checked bow...
all done!

How about joining us in this fabulous sketch challenge?

Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible projects the Mischief Makers and DT have to inspire you...
then link up your creation with the linky provided for your chance to become Top Mouse and...
don't forget that one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
The rules have changed a little...
you can now use any image to participate but you will be eligible for prizes if you use at least one Waltzingmouse product!
And if you're lacking a little Waltzingmouse...
check out the Freebie section in the store HERE to get you started!

Are you catching the peeksies that Claire has been giving on her blog?
Are you as excited as I am?
If you've missed any...
check out Claire's Blog HERE!
And previews start soon...
you really don't want to miss all the incredibly inspiring projects that Claire and the Design Team will have for you!
I know they will be utterly amazing!!

For everyone on the East Coast and in the path of Sandy...
please know that thoughts and prayers are with you.
Stay safe!



15 comments :

  1. Oh this is just so elegant! Love the splash of red in your gorgeous camellias and that fab gingham bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made those Camellias just pop off my screen, Renee! I just love them in that brilliant red and layered together that way! They found the perfect home on that Opera Tag. And ohhhh that gingham bow makes me smile so BIG :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Renee! The gorgeous flowers and that BOW!! Awesome ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can take my eyes off that gorgeous bow long enough...what beautiful Camelias and perfect shading you did with Jeanne's sketch Renee. This is so pretty, that is such a beautiful, deep red color and I love that you put an opera tag behind it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camellia looks amazing on the opera tag - and the color contrast is a jaw dropper! Stunning Renee! Ooooh... and that yummy bow... drooool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you layered Camellia over top of the opera tag and that absolutely incredible gingham bow! You need to come to my house and tie some bows for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this beautiful card Renee, the big gingham bow gives it a little country feel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, the black and red looks great together! I love that huge gingham bow and the deep red of the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My most favorite colors! Love those Camellias.and the opera tag is fabulous! Big ole' bow...in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that black backdrop for this flower and that big bow was the perfect choice! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I just love the black and red you used, Renee, and that camellia is amazing! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Renee , sorry I am so late in commenting. Your card is beautiful with that large gingham bow and gorgeous red flower. I love the new label you used too, love it! Great, color combo too. Hope you have all your stamps by now. Somedays I go out to the mailbox way too many times. Take card and I hope everyone is happy and well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW--the shading you added to the camellia looks gorgeous! It is just stunning with the black background and that bow is amazing! Beautiful job on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee this is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!! I just got this same stamp set and have not been
    making anything due to my son's flu but I am determined to find some time to get inky with it soon...hopefully anyway! Love, love, love what you did! :)Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Renee! Love your stunning camellias and the bow! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...