Friday, November 2, 2012

12 Kits of Christmas

Oops!
I did it again!
Got confused with my days! :(
But in all fairness...
we're a little later than normal because of Sandy.
So many of us live in the North East...
we thought it would be better to wait until after the storm passed to post up our projects so of course...
I got confused!
But hoping that everyone who went through Sandy is safe...
and unscathed from her immense path of destruction.
Seeing the pictures...
it's hard to imagine going through that.
Kara...we're thinking of you!

OK...
so it's time for another edition of...


This month our wonderful hostess was Jessica who loaded us up with a fabulous kit containing MME papers...
Paper Smooches images and sentiments...
die cuts galore...
ribbon...
buttons and bling...
here's a peek of all the goodies...
courtesy of Amy...


I'm not going to keep you long...
just know that I had so much fun playing with the colors and images in this kit...
and like always...
have oodles left over for CASE'ing...





And because we have so lucky to receive some amazing kits over the year with oodles of supplies...
a few CASE's...


This one was CASE'd from Christina last month...
here's her original...

This one is CASE'd from Kara...


here's her original...

and the last one is a CASE of Suzanne from last month's kit...

and her original...



Hope you enjoyed this kit as much as I did...
and have you started on your Christmas cards yet?
Now that it's November it really doesn't seem so strange to be posting Christmas cards...
and after having worked on them all year...
I have quite the stash ready to be mailed off!

Make sure to go by and visit all the other girls...
I know they will have inspiration galore for you!

Cathy
Suzanne
Marybeth
Joyce
Amy
Christina
Kim
Kara
Jessica
Jeanne
Sharron

And join us again later this month because Jeanne is our hostess...
and wait until you get a gander at the kit she sent!
OMG doesn't even begin to cover it! :)

13 comments :

  1. Such great Paper Smooches cards Renee. I think my favorite is the Be Jolly card with the polaroid die! He's just waiting to have his picture taken! Ha! Your CASE cards are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--you created a lot this month. Wasn't this just such a fun month. I love that little jolly snowman, and your last card with all the different patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness--so many fabulous cards! They're all just fantastic! That little snowman is just perfect in the polaroid frame. Luckily I still have both of mine so I can do a little CASEing! The rick rack is a fun accent on your card using multiple patterned papers too--another thing I plan to try. And I love all your CASE cards--beautiful job on all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all the cards you made! Wow, were you busy. I love all those case cards...and that polaroid snowman, the cutest thing ever. I love how you wrapped that twine around the sentiment. Great job on all of these Renee, loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards you CASED great job! I love that you chose to make so many brightly colored cards…. Somehow ended up with a lot of green. Your framed one is too cute with the snowman , so is the one with the L.I.D die on it, perfect for the sm. tree. This was a fun kit and you did a great job making some very fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Renee you have been one very busy lady! I hope this comes out right... these are a totally different style for you. The images and the papers are all so bright and cheery and wow you just totally rocked this!! Normally I am struck by how classic and vintage looking your creations are - like precious keepsakes from another time. But these are so ultra modern. You really coordinated everything so well it just looks like fun and makes me smile. Awesome Renee! This shows me you can do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, jaw hanging open. You rocked the PS kit from Jessica. She paired one of my all time fav MME Christmas papers with it. Your card are all so much fun and you did three amazing CASE's as well. Beautiful everything Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee! You made SO MUCH this month!!! Okay, I am amazed at all the CASEs you were able to do, first of all. Great choices! Then to your Paper Smooches cards...oh they make me smile :) My favorites are the polaroid and the tree!! I think I need to CASE that tree next month, for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You obviously had lots of fun with this kit - super set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you did an amazing job with your originals and CASEs! I especially love the simplicity of the design on the first one and the cute patterned Polaroid frame on the second one. You've used all of the patterned papers so beautifully! Looking forward to another round of post-hop CASEing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, your cards are just amazing! All of them are so fun and festive I do not have just one favorite. Your Polariod die with those dots, so sweet and with that snowman, adorable! You out did yourself with the CASE'ing too, you so over the top and fun. Fabulous cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Geez Louise! You made so many! And they're all perfect! CAS too!!!! I love how you brought in the LID dies, and how you tied the sentiment on your Polaroid card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Great cards Renee!! Thanks for CASEing me!! Yours came out great!! So happy to finally be able to check out all if your blogs. We lost power again during the snow storm, but now we have a generator. We're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...