Sunday, November 25, 2012

And Yet Another Ornament...

Yup!
Busy, busy, busy!
Even though I thought I was done for this year's Christmas season...
I squeezed in one last ornament for the tree.
I couldn't resist when I saw this super simple ornament on Pinterest...


And I decided to pull out Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Christmas to make some of my own...







Now...
I also have some with the adorable little tree from this set...
but just realized I forgot to snap a pic of one of them but I think you get the idea...
right?
The perfect set for this little handmade ornament!
All I did was cut my fabric with a Quikkutz pinking square die...
then stamped the image...
handstitched the sides...
a little fiberfill...
then topped with a button and some twine to hang from the branches!

Now...
I'm done!
I've got a long list of other projects to get to before Christmas arrives in less than a month now...
whew!
It's coming quick!

Have a wonderful week...
and have you seen the fabulous new sketch for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week?
Still plenty of time to join in...
you can get all the details here and we can't wait to see what you create!

12 comments :

  1. Those ornaments are really cute. How fun it must be to have a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Renee..........yours are soooo detailed . I think this is the best project I have seen made with this set. Maybe next year I will get this one. I love all the homemade projects you have shared so far ,nothing better ! Beautiful and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp, your ornaments are just fabulous Renee. What a great use of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely WONDERFUL! My textile teacher heart melts! So inspiring to come here - big hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable Renee! i can see why you found the time for them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek! I LOVE these! Now I want the sewing box sets more than ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so clever and cute Renee! Love the red and the cozy home made feeling they give me - definately worth the extra effort to stitch together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--you used one of my favorite sets! These are SO adorable! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is yet another great idea...you have got to snap a picture of the completed tree, or trees! I would love to see what it all looks like decorated with all your great handmade ornaments. Such a great idea, love the stitched border Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect set for these ornaments...they're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what sweet folksy ornaments Renee (has Kelly seen these??!!!) These stamps are perfect for them - it's so nice to decorate with home made things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire NEEDS to see these! Renee, you are a Christmas crafting fiend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...