Friday, November 16, 2012

Four of a Kind - November

Good morning everyone!
It's that time of the month again...
time for another...


with Joyce, Kim and Cathy.
Joyce was our hostess this month and as usual...
outdid herself and sent an incredible kit full of all kinds of yummy goodness...


I'm not going to keep you long so that you can hop and see what the other girls were able to do with this incredible array of goodies...
so here's what I came up with...





And yes...
I have LOTS of goodness left over.
In fact...
I have a basket that is full of all of the leftovers from all the kits...
minus anything that I've pulled since that kit for another project...
and I'm not the only one who has amassed lots of leftovers...
so next month is "Leftover Month".
No kit...
just going into our stashes and using up some of the incredible goodies we've already received over the last year...
should be fun to mix up elements from different kits!

I know Joyce has all the details of supplies used for this month...
so I'm just going to send you on your way to go visit...

Joyce
Kim
Cathy

and see the goodies they prepared!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend...
maybe you still have to run out and pick up things for your Thanksgiving celebration next week...
or maybe you plan on pulling out your holiday decorations so you're prepared to hang the lights next weekend...
but don't forget about the new sketch challenge over on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog tomorrow...
which also happens to coincide with Waltzingmouse Blog Party that will be happening and with the theme of GRATITUDE...
a perfect reason to play along with both!
Hope to see you there!

8 comments :

  1. These are beautiful Fall cards Renee...love the CAS design...the pinked orange square is my favorite...love it in the corner with the bow and the banner. The second card has such an interesting framed layer...love how you broke up the two pieces and added the pearls. I have to remember that because it is a great look. I also like how you focused on the single leaf on your last card...the woven ribbon and twine were perfect accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all your cards. It's such fun to see what you did with everything. I love your right-lower-corner-orientation on the first two cards. My eye is really guided there. I think I need that pinked square...who is that from? I love that focal point you created on the second card--looks a bit like an adaptation of a polaroid die--you trendy gal. I love the simplicity of the falling for you card, and your last card really highlights that beautiful leaf. You were busy fussy cutting! Thanks for making such beauties from my kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, I have to agree with Cathy all of your cards are just so beautiful and I love the CAS design. Your third card is my favorite and love how your leaves are falling and that sentiment is just so perfect. I am so happy to still have left overs, after seeing what you and the rest of the group made I know I will be ready for next month's "left over" kits post, such a wonderful idea and I can't wait! Fabulous cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they're all so wonderful! Love all those gorgeous leaves and your CAS designs. The 'falling for you' are especially stunning with the leaves against the rich burgundy background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee all of your cards are fantastic. Joyce put together a wonderful kit. As I just said on Kim's post I thought I was done with fall but i am inspired all over again! Can't wait till leftover month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! What a fun kit! I love the fall colors and the gorgeous leaves!
    So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, Joyce sent out an amazing kit, love it! All of your cards are gorgeous. I love the one with the deep orange color...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...