Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeanne

Hi, everyone!
Popping in very quickly for a special post to wish the very special Jeanne of A Kept Life a very happy birthday...



When I think of Jeanne I think of bright...
cheerful...
just her incredible sunny personality...
so even though she creates amazing works of art...
and I stayed in my comfort zone of simple...
I did use colors that I think reflect her beautiful nature...


Jeanne...
here's hoping that your birthday is as wonderful as you are!

Join along in wishing Jeanne a Happy Birthday month...
and visit all these other amazing women who all came together to tell Jeanne how special we think she is!

Cathy
Joyce
Kim
Marybeth
Kara
Jessica
Jen
Kelly
Anya
Tracey

7 comments :

  1. This is so elegant and pretty, Renee!! I LOVE that paper and your baubled bow is very Jeanne-tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Renee, you simple is simply beautiful. Lovely pattterned papers and a lovely bow. Jeanne will love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and beautiful card. Jeanne is sure to love it--especially that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne will love this...your bow is great, you always tie such a nice bow. So fun to read about Jeanne and her sunny personality! I think that about her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful , Renee! You did manage to make a “ Jeanne” bow. You know how much she love Waltzingmouse Stamps. Jeanne is for sure one of the sweetest people I have met in blog land. I bet she just loves your card , I love the style of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and chocolate cake too?!!! Awesome! Thanks so much Renee! You all took me totally by surprise today - I'm still stunned and can't believe you did this! I love the beautiful color, the pretty bow of course the WM!! So glad we got to meet... and I'm on you next year girl!!!!! So embarrasing!! Eeek! Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Renee! I just love the colors you used - such a happy card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...