Saturday, November 10, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #123

Good morning everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful week!
It sure did fly by didn't it?
Or is it that I was so busy and accomplished nothing and am now so far behind...
that it just seems like I missed a week?
It really feels that way!

Popping in really quickly for my favorite Saturday pastime...
a new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
This week our fabulous sketch is from the uber talented Lenet Mos...

I finally received my new goodies after they were kidnapped delayed at JFK for a bit...
and of course I had to break them in...
so I used Vintage Garden Seed Packet for this one...


I used the absolutely divine pumpkin image from this set...
seriously...
no photo can do it justice...
it is ah-maz-ing in real life.
This one is super simple...
I think that image is so spectacular it needs to be able to shine all on it's own...
so a little layering on some new fabulous Farmhouse Sugar Hill paper (thank you Sharron!)...
lace and a button...
and that sweet sentiment from Bountiful Basket Additions...
all done!


So are you ready to join us?
Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible projects the Mischief Makers and DT have to inspire you...
then link up your creation with the linky provided for your chance to become Top Mouse and...
don't forget that one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
The rules have changed a little...
you can now use any image to participate but you will be eligible for prizes if you use at least one Waltzingmouse product!
And if you're lacking a little Waltzingmouse...
check out the Freebie section in the store HERE to get you started!

Don't forget Blog Party...
next Saturday on the 17th!
This month's theme is GRATITUDE...
and you can get all the details here!

Hope you have a wonderful week everyone!



10 comments :

  1. I hope that your weekend slows down so you can truly enjoy it :) The card looks great! You're right that pumpkin is pretty amazing...and I love that plaid paper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, your cad are always leave me with a cozy feeling. I LOVE the lace at the left edge and the fantastic background paper. The highlight it totally the pumpkin--adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. You are right about that image--it can stand alone. Love that little plaid paper you used, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Love that hint of lace with the plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - I agree the detail on the pumpkin is fabulous. Love the lace trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVIN' that pumpkin!! The colors are wonderful....sigh...my favs! Thinking these stamps are fabulous for non-colored Iimages and a mix of backgrounds...they just make me smile!! Thinking I just went off on my own little stamping tangent!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the plaid and the touch of lace--so pretty! The pumpkin is a truly fabulous image and really does deserve center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, that pumpkin is so stunning and goes so well with that plaid and crocheted lace, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee…. this is so pretty with the paper Sharron sent you. I love the pumpkin and bet the detail is amazing. The plaid and lace are perfect for this Thanksgiving card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Renee! Love the gorgeous pumpkin, the lace and the great background! Have a nice weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by...
I love all your sweet comments...
they mean so much to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...