Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cloud 9 Blog Hop

If you're looking for my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge for this week...just go HERE

Good morning!
Popping in really quickly with a card for this month's...


Suzanne gave not one...
but two inspiration pics to choose from...



She couldn't decide...
but I had no problems deciding what I was going to do...


It was the couch.
OMGosh...
I love that couch and wish I had two of them that I could pull out every year with my other Christmas decorations...
OK...
maybe a little overkill on decorating...
but if I was rich...
I'd do it!
*giggle*

So I used Folk Art Flurries stamped onto WP9 White cardstock for this easy peasy card...
the sentiment is from Pretty Patches: Tree and is embossed onto Cupid's Bow cardstock.
A little seed pearl bling...
all done!
Since this card is so simple and came together so quickly...
perfect for mass producing!

So glad you could stop by...
and the blog hop lasts for 3 days so you have plenty of time to join in the fun!
Hope you have a wonderful week!

14 comments :

  1. CAS perfection, Renee. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome CAS card, love that shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Renee! I LOVE that couch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the placement of your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, so beautiful and I love how you arranged your fabulous snowflakes and then adorned them with those amazing red pearls. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, this is beautiful! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderfully CAS! The snowflakes are so beautifully arranged and the sentiment done in white on the red looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowflakes really do remind me of the couch in the pic Renee! I really love the sentiment turned on its side...very CAS design, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Renee! Oh I love this! I say that all the time I know, but I do love the red and white. The sentiment looks beautiful on the side …see you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness Renee this is just beautiful. I love those snowflakes and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfection! Oh Renee, this card is so wonderfully stunning. The red strip with the sentiment on the left is just the perfect compliment to the stamped snowflakes. Amazing design! I'm so glad you joined in the Cloud9 Blog Hop and shared this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, how could your focus NOT be that awesome couch???? Love this clean design Renee! It's perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...