Saturday, December 15, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #128

Hello, Hello!
Hoping that you all have had a wonderful week...
have you finished all your Christmas shopping?
All the packages wrapped...
under the tree?
I'm almost there!
Still have a just a few more to pick up...
and a pile that needs to be wrapped...
but hoping that by the end of this weekend...
I'm on cruise control!
And since my last day driving into Nashville is Tuesday this week...
and I'm hosting Christmas at my house this year...
hoping to get started on some Christmas baking Wednesday!
I have oodles of goodies I want to try pinned on Pinterest...
don't know how many I will get to...
but hopefully a few.

But for now...
let me introduce you to the new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!
This is a fabulous one by our talented Mischief Maker Kim Duran...


And since this will be our last challenge till after Christmas...
I had to make one last Christmas card...


I flipped it and used Off Beat Backgrounds to stamp out my own plaid in red and green on kraft...
and then that to-die-for sentiment is from Yonder Star.
A little ribbon and twine...
a button...
all done!
A super simple easy to mass produce card if you're still like some (cough!) who are spending all day today in a mega card making frenzy so that they can all be posted first thing Monday morning and hopefully make their destination before the big day!
*wink*


So are you ready to join us for a little crafty fun?
Hop over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog and check out all the incredible projects the Mischief Makers and DT have to inspire you...
then link up your creation with the linky provided for your chance to become Top Mouse and...
don't forget that one lucky participant will win the stamp set of their choice just for playing along!
The rules have changed a little...
you can now use any image to participate but you will be eligible for prizes if you use at least one Waltzingmouse product!
And if you're lacking a little Waltzingmouse...
check out the Freebie section in the store HERE to get you started!
Now because the holidays are so near...
this will be a 2 week challenge...
so plenty of time to join in!
And we'll see you again on December 29th!


And if you haven't heard about Waltzingmouse US Shipping you need to head over to the store and check it out!
US Shipping is still available on only a few of the many Waltzingmouse sets for now...
you'll want to look for this symbol in the store...

but...
the good news is that eventually hope to have all sets available...
check out Claire's post HERE for a list of sets!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful week!

Waltzingmouse: Off Beat Backgrounds, Yonder Star
PTI Cardstock: Kraft, Pinefeather
Misc: ribbon, twine, button

14 comments :

  1. Love the pretty plaid pattern and that sentiment is just fab! Lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the plaid master! Love the shades of red and green you chose, and stamping them on kraft was genius! So perfect with the embellishments and sentiment you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card. I adore the plaid you made. I've never thought of stamping on Kraft---duh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of a country Christmas :) I love the rustic look. Good luck hosting this year and I hope you get everything done this week so you feel stress free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great - I love the plaid - still haven't mastered that here! Love the traditional colors on the kraft and the bit of twine to wrap it all up! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaid stamping Renee...very cozy looking card and I love that you flipped the sketch around. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am in love with the plaid and the stars underneath that sentiment... smile!! Ahhh...you've got some work- cooking in the future!! I am so thankful I am almost done with Christmas shopping-- a few things for my youngest and stocking stuffers...phew- feels good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the plaid you designed . Looks great on your last Christmas card of the year. Almost done with shopping ,myself. I have a few daughters to visit so I can see the kids in their school Christmas programs. Nice no more driving into Nashville .......bus pickup to start after break? That should make life a bit easier for you. Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Renee - especially the plaid stripes and the colours are just gorgeous on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful country Christmas card! I love the plaid and what a great idea to stamp it on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and that plaid is fab stamped on kraft. Gotta try this myself. Thanks for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the western holiday card!!!! The plaid is stamped so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...