Thursday, January 31, 2013

12 Kits of Holidays- January

Good morning!
Did you notice anything different in the post title?
We're no longer the 12 Kit of Christmas...
instead we are the...


This year we decided to expand a little...
and play around with all the Holidays...
Valentines, Easter, Halloween and Christmas!
You'll notice some other themes mixed in too...
with Christmas rotating every other month...
so there will still be lots of inspiration to be had because this group is loaded with it!!
And even though we were so sad to see Suzanne and Cathy leave us last month...
and a HUGE "Love Ya" to Suzanne for making our new banner before she left...
it's bittersweet because we're also so excited that Tracey from In My Creative Opinion and Kelly from Gingham Girl have joined us...
YAY!!!

Now going to get straight to the goodies because you're going to want to visit everyone and check out all the magic they were able to create with this months' kit!
We're celebrating Valentine's Day courtesy of  Joyce this month and she sent an amazing kit full of yummy goodness...
My Mind's Eye paper...
stamps from WPlus9, PTI, Technique Tuesday...
twine and bling...
die cuts...
check out this fabby lot...


Thanks as always to Kara for the fabulous pic!
And here's what I managed to do...









Yes...
I totally stole the little peek idea from Kara...
I love the way she does that...
I think Jeanne uses it quite often too...
so I just decided to steal it!
*giggle*

So now...
you need to head off to see everyone else and what they were able to do with this fabulous kit...
and since I started this and have failed to mention it ever since...
but Joyce and Kim and Sharron and...
well...
everyone but me...
remembers to tell you...
you can check out all the cards and projects on Pinterest right HERE!

Off you go to visit...
and we'll see you next month when yours truly is hostess and all I can say is...
we're going country!!


Joyce
Tracey
Sharron
Marybeth
Jeanne
Christina
Amy
Kim
Kara
Kelly
Jessica

15 comments :

  1. Renee, these are just so lovely! I love them all so there is no way to have a favorite here. Your third card is just beautiful with that amazing blue bow and your final card so CAS but that edge boarder you did, very classy with the sentiment you choose. Fabulous cards this month Renee.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost my original comment, so hope there aren't two the same, but wow! Love what you have done and how fun you added a little peek at the beginning. Love the chevron card with the pretty bow and the today, tomorrow, forever card really jumped out at me as well. You did such a good job with Joyce's kit...looking forward to your Country Christmas next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing. What a bunch of fabulous cards you created. Love the simplicity of that heart/tree card. I think my favorite is the very last card. That's the one I wish I had thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing in this group of ladies! You have a great way of breaking up the solids and the patterns and using the stamped images to their full advantage - no distractions from busy paper or over embellishing. Love your designs especially the last one! Just beautiful - you make me see things in a new way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards, Renee!! I love the mostly white card...so pretty!! Love the card with the chevrons too...so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee I LOVE your cards.. HOW FUN to celebrate the YEAR of Holidays!!!
    Hope your day is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great cards, Renee! I especially love the first one, it reminds me of a heart shaped box of chocolates! I love that strip of patterned paper on the last one peeking out the side :) What a great first 12 Kits of 2013 post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee first off thank you for the warm welcome. All of your cards are just gorgeous and they all say Renee. I love your first card with the big inverse heart and the stitched rectangles surrounding I love you more and the chevrons underneath. So much CASing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I am late! These are all wonderful! I am so loving the one with the red button. I love the picture peek idea. Love the one with the big hearts too. Sure was a fun way to start out the first month. I got more happy mail from you today… thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously love your cards Renee! My CAS self LOVES that heart tree card with the single button and twine. But it's the last 2 cards that I steal the show! I especially like how you did the chevron panel and the seam binding bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Renee! They are all so gorgeous. Love your trio of hearts and the wonderful white on white. The touches of red are perfect and the Lil' Inker 'stitching' always adds so much. Love the chevron with the pretty bow and the last one with the stripe border. I wasn't sure how to use the stripe pattern and yours look fantastic! My happy mail arrived today too----thanks a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee your designs are always so sleek! Like something you would buy at a store. You have such a knack with layouts and drawing the viewer's eye to all the important card parts. Hee! That sounded so funny (and kind of saucy) but I hope you know what I mean :) LOVE the LOVE card with the striped side...and the sweet chevron one with the awesome bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I promise I didn't forget! I finally made it! LOL! It was definitely worth the wait to see your sweet cards this month. I am especially smitten with the third one with the chevron pattern at the bottom and that gorgeous blue ribbon. Yum! And your last one, with that fabulous CAS design, has me swooning! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bright burst of aqua! Pure perfection! And love the sneaky peek!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome set of cards you created!! I really love the one with the blue ribbon and chevron!! I think that that one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...