Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dynamic Duos #36


Good morning!
Popping in quickly for my first ever...


I've seen so many friends playing along with this challenge and have always wanted to join in but then there was always this little thing known as time...
just never enough!
But since I'm no longer a stay-in-the-car mom...
adding some new challenges to my week is on my agenda and thought I would give this one a go.
I'm warning you now though...
this one is simple.
Granted...
that's the way I usually roll...
but this one is extra simple and maybe I should be a little embarrassed to post it...
but I'm not.
Because I like it.
*giggle*

Red, Black and Kraft...
one of my most favoritest color combos ever!
And I used the new Waltzingmouse My Heart and Woodenheart Alphabet for this one...
the most gorgeous, realistic woodgrain images ever...
and is perfect for my simple style!

There's still a little time to join in...
you can click on the Dynamic Duos logo above for all the details!
I'm off to prepare the fort for possible bad weather later this week... 
and a possible snow day for the kids...
which could possibly see me pulling my hair out!
I'm really ready for Spring!
*giggle*

Cardstock: PTI True Black, Kraft


10 comments :

  1. Love how CAS this one is. Very sweet! Bet you could also add your chalkboard card , for that challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully CAS and very very cool Renee! Love seeing you do Dynamic Duos, always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet, and perfectly CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply brilliant! I do like the carved heart stamp and the addition of the initials. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is a great introduction into Dynamic Duos! So glad you could join us! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Renee! I too love that color combo! Sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love it too! Perfect CAS design--and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect CAS valentine! Love the woodgrain heart with the initials inside! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so perfect! You should not be embarrassed to show it here, Renee! It is SO great, especially with the bling, and I love it all stamped on kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...