Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Waltzingmouse Monday Morning Make...Take 2


I know.
If it were any other day...
I would say that the world could possibly be ending since this is my 2nd post...
and for the same challenge even...
in the same day.
But I promise...
I have no inside information and we're going to chalk this one up to just pure fun!
As in the chalkboard challenge that you'll find on Claire's blog HERE!

If you caught my earlier post I don't need to explain much...
I did up a card last night and then after I finished another idea smacked me right between the eyes and I have not been able to concentrate on laundry...
or even a nap...
until this idea was put to rest...
so here is Take 2...


I used Waltzingmouse Half Pint Heroines for this one because where do you find chalkboards?
Exactly!
School!
Kids!
This set...
or even the Half Pint Heroes...
is the perfect set for this technique...
don't you think?
And now you know why I couldn't take a nap until I got this one done!

So what set are you going to use?
There's 20 GBP worth of shopping in the Waltzingmouse store for this one so you don't want to miss it!
Make sure to link up your creation on Claire's Blog HERE before next Monday for your chance to win!

Now...I promise I won't be back today...
but I make no guarantees about tomorrow!
*giggle*

Stamps: Waltzingmouse Half Pint Heroines
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, True Black
Patterned Paper: Bazzill Basics: Red Devil

24 comments :

  1. I can't believe you made two - but I think you've got it! Looks fab and the image you picked is perfect for the challenge! Looks like it was drawn on a chalkboard - perfectly! Love that pop of red too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow… two! Good for you, nice to see you have some fun with craft time. You did a really great job on this. Makes me see all that I did not do on my card. You have this technique down… big time. Love your stamp choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep this is a really, really addictive technique Renee, your balloon card is wonderful, I love it - you're a dab hand at this!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee I love this one too, that hot air balloon image is just fantastic and i love the red striped accent on the bottom. You are rocking the chalkboards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one too, Renee! The little highlights that you added with the colored pencil are perfect! I love the little striped banner and the button, too. I seriously want to go home right now and whip something up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, the images are perfect for this technique. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soo cute!! i think chalkboard = school too...funny thing is I haven't seen a chalkboard in any school I have worked in in the last 10+ years!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how fun is this card?! Way, way FUN! Love it! And I think you'd be forgiven for making even more cards because this technique really sparks the creative juices, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha... love both of them and I have to say I thought of this set today myself, as I was pondering what to use---all those quotes and images!! Now, that is not what I was just playing with to try this challenge but, soooo perfect girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, WOW--kids & chalkboard--PERFECT! Love that you are using red again too. And the accent in the corner is so sweet! I still haven't even tried this technique--MUST give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great set to use for the challenge. It may have even inspired me to find time to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did it again. That sweet little girl in her hot air balloon is absolutely perfect on a chalkboard. Love the little chevron button thing at the bottom, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your post really made me giggle! I've gone from not wanting to try this technique to wondering what else I can use it on! I think your second idea was simply genius and love the movement you've got from the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh LOVE!! Don't want to be working now...this makes me want tp play! Perfect stamp set for this technique, you're sooo clever. Adorable, Renee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on these chalkboards Renee!! This is too fun and sweet and I love your little chevron banner with the button!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - you're on a roll Renee! The hot air balloon looks wonderful on your 'chalkboard'!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH wow! This is just fab - love the hot air balloon and sweet little girl. You've got this technique down!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this card with the hot air balloon really want this set. Beautiful take on the chalkboard challenge.
    Hugs Rizwana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Renee

    Great idea to use those stamps for the chalkboard technique, it really reminds me of my times at school and I think it's just perfect. I also like that you added some red, that is very pretty to the black and white of the chalkboard.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great images for this technique. You did this technique with great style.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL I love Claire's comment that you are a dab hand! I don't know what it means but it's great! It's great! I love love love the tiny little banner in the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...