Thursday, February 28, 2013

12 Kits...Country Style

Good morning!
Can you believe it's already the end of February?
OK...it is a short month but still...
did it fly by or what?
Now I can really start looking forward to spring because once March gets here...
it's usually not far behind!
And...
since it's the last day of the month you know what that means...
another addition of...


This month our hostess was yours truly and I went country with a mouse!
*giggle*



Thank you, Kara for another awesome photo!
The patterned papers are from Echo Park's This and That Christmas...
stamps are from Waltzingmouse Yonder Star, Yonder Star Backgrounder and Woodenheart Alphabet...
with just a tiny bit of Way Out West...
dies from WPlus9, Lil Inker's, PTI, Memory Box and matching cut files for Yonder Star from Waltzingmouse...
Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate and Rustic white cardstock from PTI and Gumdrop Green from My Favorite Things...
along with coordinating buttons...
some bling from HL and Recollections...
ribbon from Michael's and My Favorite Things...
twine from The Twinery...
and I think that's it!
Now on to the cards...
which par for me...
I kept very simple...
which also translates into...
easy to mail *wink*...







I ran out of time because of quite a few things I've been working on that I can't show just yet...
they'll be coming up soon *wink*...
but make sure to go by and check out all the incredible inspiration that I know the girls will have...
I can't wait to see what I get to CASE...
*giggle*
and you can always find all of the projects on our Pinterest board HERE!

Joyce
Tracey
Sharron
Marybeth
Jeanne
Christina
Amy
Kim
Kara
Kelly
Jessica

And next month our awesome hostess is Tracey and since I got this super fabulous kit in the mail today...
I can honestly say you won't want to miss it!!

Till next time!

15 comments :

  1. Great cards.
    Love those stars.
    You sent a fantastic kit to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee I've already told you how much I loved this kit!!! Great minds think alike as I used most of the same ingredients for my cards too!!! How you've displayed the letter tiles JOY downward on the banners was genius!!! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of the 12 kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee, another amazing kit! So many wonderful goodies that will make at least 2 dozen cards. You always send enough supplies that I will be able to CASE everything that is posted for this month's challenge. My favorite card from your 2nd card, that sentiment was my favorite from your batch of goodies. I love those flags you layered underneath too, they add so much to your card. Thank you again for a fabulous month of country Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, Thank you for the beautiful kit you put together! I love seeing your vision and the pure C&S results. The images do all the talking - and you have the perfect balance of pattern paper with solids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great kit Renee. Love what everyone is doing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a peek this morning . Love your very CAS cards Renee! The JOY banner is gorgeous and If larger I could see that on a door. Thanks for a wonderful kit! I loved the stamped paper you sent its gorgeous in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such a fun kit!! Your cards are so wonderfuly CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for bring out the country mouse within me. This was such a fun and easy kit to work with. I made 6 cards, and have oodles left to case with. I love the cards that you made--you make everything with flags look like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee your country Christmas themed kit was so fantastic! I loved every single piece and have so much still left for CASing (you!) Such a unique blend of stamps and products. Love all of your cards, the JOY going down the banner is brilliant and I love how you combined the Seeing Stars with the WM sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, your kit was amazing! I loved everything so much--well maybe the plaid just a little more!!!! It was such fun to work with and I have so much left for CASEing---thank you!! Your cards are fabulous. The 'JOY' design is amazing--the perfect card to mass produce! Just love all your gorgeous CAS designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensational job putting together this kit, Renee, and your own cards are fantastic! Thanks for the reminder, too, about your special Pinterest board. Saves a lot of time I would be spending pinning, pinning, pinning, pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for a fun kit that made me step outside my comfort zone! I'm still enjoying having it on my craft table, and I plan to do a few CASEs before putting the leftovers away for a bit. I especially love the big green star on your first card paired with tiny stars on the background paper, and your "joy" banner is fantastic! So glad I have those letters left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee! You put together such an awesome awesome kit! I love the JOY card, and the way that the plaid peeks out from underneath the sentiment banner. The whole kit and your projects are all as sweet as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renee, this was such a fun kit! I loved the fun country feel of it (and it was vintage, too!) You've done a beautiful job with your kit (no surprise there!). I love the first card with that bright green paper and star focal point, and then I love the joy card with the banners. Thanks for such an awesome kit Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sooo loved this kit, Renee! The awesome papers and WMS images so up my alley. LOVE your star card layout and the beautiful JOY banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...