Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, Cathy!

                                          

Popping in very quickly to wish a very special person a very special day!
Cathy (EmptyNestCrafter) is the first person I met when I first started blogging...
and I loved her from the start!
Always cheerful...
encouraging...
a blessing to all who know her!
And some friends have all gathered to send her wishes for a day as wonderful as she is...
I made her a card and this will be the first time she's actually seeing it because par for me...
I'm late!


Hop along with some of her friends and wish Cathy a special day...
it's not everyday she turns 29!
*wink*

Joyce
Jeanne
Kara
Kelly
Kim
Marybeth
Tracey
Sharron

Cathy...I hope your day is filled with all the people and things you love most in life...
and that you know how much you are loved!
Happy Birthday!

12 comments :

  1. 29! that is a special birthday!!;) Love your card....cathy will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect birthday card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet birthday wishes for Carhy and beautiful card . Love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...love that "29"! It is so not! This is such a cute card and I was honestly surprised at a blog hop, I didn't expect it after the great one from last year. I really do appreciate you and your friendship...thank you for the wonderful card and the gift certificate which I have already spent during PTI release. I can't wait to see this card up close and personal. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYYY!!! Beautiful card Renee!!! I love those bright flowers in the red and how you stamped the sentiment over them.. and sigh... that black bow... wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee a fabulous card for Cathy! I just love the graphic design and that perfect sentiment. Your clack bow just sets it off! The candles are so much fun and I for one do not think Cathy looks a day over '29'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous birthday card, Renee! I love the bold, graphic look and the sweet black bow. Cathy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, party girl. This is one fab and mod card. I'm trying to think where those circles are from. I love this bold and graphic card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like little pieces of confetti tossed in the air! Such a happy birthday kind of card, Renee! I think black bows are a signature of yours. They always tie your designs together so nicely...pun intended ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee this is such s fun card and I have those stamps too!!! I will be CAS'ing this for sure. I am sure Cathy will just love it. It is so fun and festive and perfect for her special day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a perfect birthday card!!! Love that image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...