Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Favorite Waltzingmouse

If you're looking for my 12 Kits post...please scroll down.



Sweep! sweep!
Yup...
it's been a while since I've been on this little ole blog...
feels like it needed to be dusted off a bit before I got started.
*giggle*
But I can tell you that even though it's been so quiet around here you could hear a pin drop...
I've been very busy behind the scenes...
all of which will be coming to light in just a few days.
Which is also why I'm here today!

Today all of us at Waltzingmouse Stamps have come together for a special Blog Waltz of our Favorite Waltzingmouse so that you can be introduced to the new Design Team!
Now you're going to recognize all of us...
from the Design Team that you know and love and the former Mischief Makers!
And before we get the ball rolling on our upcoming release of new goodies...
we thought it would be fun to do a little waltz using our favorite Waltzingmouse set of past releases and when Lynn first suggested it I jumped at it with this one little thought in mind...
"That'll be easy!"
Do you know how hard it was to pick one favorite set?!!!
I have discovered that just like picking a new book to read...
it's depends on what day of the week it is...
what my mood is...
what moon cycle we're in...
and apparently whether the Dow is up or down...
as to what my favorite set is.
It changed so much I seriously thought about just using a few of my favorite sets all on one card...
but a French Country/ Yonder Star/ Heirloom Patterns/Cicely and/or Gracie at Halloween/ Seasonal Remedies/Say It With Style/My Heart/Asian Gardens card was going to be REALLY hard to pull off...
well beyond my abilities to say the least...
but if you ever decide to tackle that project...
please let me know!
*giggle*
So!
I eeny meeny'ed and choose...
French Country!
I love this set.
Loved it from the very first moment I laid eyes on it and my love has not weakened...
it's still one of those sets I reach for first and have to make myself use something else.
And since we're introducing the DT and you're going to be able to get a look at all of our individual styles...
I decided to keep it simple...
because that's what I usually do...


And since I have decided it's my personal mission in life to make everyone love NAVY as much as I do...
I stamped the background pattern from French Country in SU's Night of Navy...
the rooster and sentiment are stamped in Memento's Love Letter...
adhered them to a Night of Navy base...
some navy satin ribbon that was gifted to me and I have been hoarding...
a dash of red bling...
and viola!
All done.
Easy peasy!

Now everyone is here for this and Claire has assembled the most amazing, most talented, most diverse DT around...
whatever your personal style...
you will find examples of that style right here...
so you don't want to miss any stops along the way and if you came from Edna's blog you're right on track and will be stopping by the uber incredible Jeanne Jachna's blog next.
Seriously...
I am in awe of the talent in this group and am constantly amazed by everyone and their creativity...
and still pinch myself that they let me play with them!
And stay tuned to Claire's blog HERE for details for the upcoming release!


Till next time!

27 comments :

  1. Fantastic card, Renee! Love the clean design and colors. I'm looking forward to the next release of WM stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always love the navy, and the CAS style of this card. I would have a hard time choosing just one set. Love the lone rooster and your navy bow. Miss WMS DT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this set too Renee, will be a classic for many years to come, nice job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh such a classy looking card! Congratulations on joining the WM DT too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.
    Love the simplicity.
    Fabulous colors.
    Love the stamping along the side with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Renee!!! This is such a classic country card with that Navy color ink and ribbon!!! Just beautiful!! And even though I've already told you.......huge CONGRATS to you on the DT!!! There is NO one more deserving and Claire is so lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so expecting to see western here Renee - but I love a surprise and yes you are making me embrace navy! Your French country card really shows off your style. I love the clean look - perfect stamping - and just the right amount of bling.... and can I say?.. that bow??? Swoon....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally you Renee! The stamps, that perfect little bow, the blue and red combination...if I had to guess whose card it was without knowing...I would have known it was yours. Congrats on the DT position...you will do a great job and those French Country stamps will be flying off Claire's shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can not believe you couldn't think/create a card using all those sets (-: And, yes I was expecting navy which is gorgeous with the red and this set!! Congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovin' that navy! Excellent choice on the favorite set. I would have to agree with you on that one. And you bow is sheer perfection. Love your card! And congrats on your DT debut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm lovin' the navy and red on this Renee! Love the stampings and the graduated pearls! Welcome to the WMS DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the navy. Great fun reading you blog, and your card is perfect. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee,congrats on being on the WMS design team! I love your list of favorite WM stamps, but have to agree French Country is at the top of my list too. That sweet and naughty little rooster is so much fun to play with. Fabulous card Renee and I am looking forward to seeing what the new WM stamps will be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simpl and elegant card, it's absolutely beautiful. I love the navy, red and white theme - so you! I can understand just how hard it is to pick a favourite set ;) Congratulations too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all, congratulations on your new DT position! Well deserved, my dear. I'm thrilled for you. And I'm so looking forward to seeing all of your designs. Like today.....beautiful card! And you don't have to sell me on navy. I'm already a huge fan! I may just have to track down some of that Night of Navy from SU - it's the first really dark navy that I've seen. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Renee! Love the color combo!
    French country is a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Renee.Congratulations on joining the WMS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card. Simple but elegant. The ribbon really makes the card stand out. Welcome to WMS DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. No surprise Renee that you love this set and a huge congratulations on being a part of the WM DT (Dream Team), so proud that i knew you when... Gorgeous card and you know that set is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is adorable, so glad to be joining the team with you!

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great CAS card. I always smile when I see that rooster on a card. I think I need to take him out to play again. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful creation, Renee. Such a great design and that bow...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this CSS design with the 3 pearls down the side! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so happy for you! You're now an official WM Design Team member--such a well deserved honor! I love French Country too and your card is SO YOU--CAS in navy & red with a bow! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Renee! Yay! I'm so excited to be in the same DT with you!!! This card is amazing!!!! LOVE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. SOOOO proud of you and your new DT spot, Renee! You're going to rock it!!! I think I could have guessed that you might choose this set - the card is awesome. I love that you love navy because it's such a great color and perfect for everything, but the rooster stamped in red is perfect. You just stamp so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your stamped background and now I love navy too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...