Saturday, March 30, 2013

12 Kits...March

Good morning!
Where has this month went?
I can't believe it's already the end of the month and time for another edition of


This month Tracey was our hostess with the mostess and she sent such a bright, cheerful, fun kit...
full of Easter goodness...


And Kara took another of her fabulous pics for us...
what would we do without you, Kara?

But Tracey filled our kits with adorable images from Paper Smooches, My Favorite Things, PTI...
colors galore...
ribbons...
buttons and bling...
and the most gorgeous patterned papers from Pebbles...
LOVE this paper...
you'll find out how much in just a moment *wink*...
she'll have a complete supply list for you on her blog or feel free to email with any questions but here's what I came up with...

12 Kits March



12 Kits March


12 Kits March


12 Kits March


12 Kits March

12 Kits March


12 Kits March


12 Kits March

Did you see how much I loved the patterned paper?
Yup!
Didn't use one little scrap on a single card!
And I know I'm very good at hoarding supplies...
plus...
with my simple little ditty's it really doesn't take much and these kits are always jam packed...
but I swear I did not set out to hoard all of the paper...
it just kind'a happened.
But that just means I still have it to use on future projects...
YAY!!
*giggle*

OK...
lots of stops to check out what everyone was able to come up with using all these goodies and I know I'm going to see lots of things I wish I had done...
so I'm going to send you on your way!
And you can always find all our cards in one spot on Pinterest HERE!
And we'll be back next month with another edition...
for which I got the fabulous kit in the mail today from Sharron so you'll definitely want to check it out!

Joyce
Tracey
Sharron
Marybeth
Jeanne
Christina
Amy
Kim
Kara
Kelly
Jessica


18 comments :

  1. Renee -
    Patterned paper! Who needs it!
    These cards are all wonderful!
    That chickadee card with the bright mats is stunning!
    And the eggs in the grass,
    And the color blocking on the first card
    And that sweet bunny image in the pic frame!
    And it's Easter weekend!
    And these cards are priceless! Love them ALL!
    :) Jill
    P.s. I love your comment style and thought I would try it!
    P.p.s it is FUN! As are all your sweet comments! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that my little chickadee is so cute! I especially love the peek photo where you can just see his little eye peeking out!! lol!! love the last card too with the bunny in the polaroid!! great cards Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK YOU!!!! I'm still trying to figure out how you didn't use any pattern paper! How'd you do that???? I love all your cards. The first with the eggs on the blocks of color - just brilliant!!! Genius Renee! The bunny in the polaroid - A DOR A BLE - and the chickie - EEEK!!! Too sweet! You have a beautiful style and really showcased these stamps brilliantly! They are perfect as is - they don't need a single thing -so jealous here today Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek! Oh my goodness Renee how did you do it? None of the paper and you created such fantastic cards. I am so excited because I am going to CASE every single one of them because I can! Your designs are all so CAS and spectacular. The chickadee with the twine may be my favourite and the polaroid? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK--how did you not use any of the paper--and you took the same class as me???? Your cards are all so adorable and fun, and I still can't believe you have all your paper still. Amazing. Brilliant job of coloring, and I love how you used all those eggs--which I still have left over. You'd better watch your mailbox, because when I send you your next kit, I may just conveniently 'forget' to include the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say first of all that all of your cards are super, super cute. Such great inspiration!! But, Renee, seriously? You are taking the PP class and you didn't use a single piece of PP?! I'm telling!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very CAS and very, very c-u-t-e! Just darling!! I have a soft spot for the chickadee and bunny-awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee….. I LOVE your cards without the patterned paper! Gorgeous clean and simple in the true Tracey style. I love the look of these ! Such a creative idea to not use the PP Such a hoard !!! Happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, you just crack me up! No use of patterned paper on any of your cards, you really have it bad and my need to seek help. Send me all of your paper you did not use and I will use it for you. Your cards are amazing even without that paper. My favorite card is the one with that adorable little bunny, that carrot looks good enough to eat too. As always you do an incredible job on your cards, so many wonderful ideas to CAS! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, your cards are amazing and you are AMAZING too!! Can't believe that you came up with all these awesome designs and didn't use even a piece of the patterned paper. LOVE your CAS designs!! Your framed bunny is so sweet and I agree about how we can't live without the LI dies. I still have my 'tweety' bird so I'll be CASEing that one for sure. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you with all these cute little color-blocked cards, Renee! LOVE the layouts. They really makes the images and die cuts SHINE! I love the bunny in the pink frame and the twine wrap on the chickie! Your Easter egg card screams spring with them all laying in the little grassy patch that way. Your whole post is making me think hooooooray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards.
    You didn't need to use those pattern papers.
    Looks like this was a great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Renee, your post is OOZING with cuteness this month! So I loved the first card, it looks like pop art, but then I saw the chickadee card and oh my...total cute overload! And then the bunny in the polaroid is simply adorable, too :) What a great job you did this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all so fantastically cute, Renee! I adore the clean design on the first one, and those eggs lined up in the grass are darling. I think the bunny in the polaroid frame is my favorite, though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love y'alls 12 Kits posts. I just made a very long list of supplies I want. Loving those eggs. Now, I must decide between that Paper Smooches set, the MFT set or the PTI set. Ugh. Decisions, decisions.

    That paper is beautiful too! Your projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And you did use the patterned paper! On the eggs! And it was perfect for the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well well.....what fabulous cards Renee!!! I enjoyed seeing your take on this kit using none of the pattern papers.....eek!!! Now I get to use your ideas and make my own versions!!! My absolute favorite is my "chickadee" card.....so much to love there from the LID stitched mats to that sweet chick......just yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, these are all so lovely, Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...