Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Birthday!



Popping in very quickly along with some other friends to wish a very special person a very special day...
Kim from Cupcakes, Cards and Kim is celebrating her 21st birthday today...
WHOO-HOO...
she's legal!!
*giggle*
Now I can tell you a few things about Kim...
she loves the color green...


The Foo Fighter's...



Mickey Mouse...


and she is one the sweetest people you could ever hope to run across in this wonderful little hobby of ours...
and I'm so blessed to call her friend.
I borrowed the colors from Mickey to whip her up a little ditty to help celebrate her big day...


I used the balloon dies from Lil' Inkers to cut balloons in "Mickey" colors...
and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases.
A few black pearls to add lil' somethin' somethin'...
all done.

Kim, I hope today is as fabulous and wonderful as you are...
wishing you all the best!

Hop along to see what some more dear friends have some up with to help her celebrate her day...
and then pop over to her blog and wish her happiness on her big day...

Joyce
Darnell
Harriet
Jeanne
Kara
Kelly
Marybeth
Sharron
Tracey

10 comments :

  1. Renee, I think we are of the proverbial great minds!! I was wondering how many of us would do the Disney colors. Your card is ADORABLE and CASlicious!! Kim is going to love it and your post!

    (I'm sorry to hear about the pinched nerve. Yikes. Hope you are all better soon!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - great post and your card is amazing! Love the Balloons - they just scream Disney without any mouse ears - how'd you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee you nailed Kim's likes and that card is fabulously CAS and in, of course, the most perfect colours for Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet CAS birthday card. Now, you are making me want that balloon string die--naughty you! Clever to use Mickey Mouse's favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well ,Kim seems to be getting younger and younger each post I get to. Your card is just perfect ! Love the balloons and simple sentiment! Beautiful CAS card !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute birthday card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sweet!!! i love how you incorporated all of her favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Balloons in Mickey colors--couldn't be more perfect!! Kim will love this! Sorry to hear about your pinched nerve--hope you are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, you are just the best! You remembered all of my favorites just like Joyce did. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends out in blogland. Your card is just the cutest and now I have to have those balloon dies and I will have to blame you for that one. I love the fact that you even thought of looking for Foo Fighter stamps, you are so sweet. Thank you so much for coming to my party and I pray that you are feeling back to your old self soon, and I am not saying your are old either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I'm sure Kim loved this card! You are always so thoughtful Renee!! I of course just love this.....I'm a Disney fan too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...