Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Introducing...Good Egg

Hello! Hello!
Are you excited?
I know I am!
*grin*
Welcome to Day 1 of new Waltzingmouse previews!
It's been a while...
but there's big plans for 2013 and we're starting them off with 3 gorgeous new sets this month...
the first of which I get the pleasure of introducing to you today...
Good Egg.
This is a 4 x 6 set that is packed with images and sentiments that will not only add to your upcoming Easter celebrations...
but can be used year round and I'm going to show you a couple of ways to do that but up first...
Easter!


And par for me...
I kept it simple and went with a little ditty that highlights some of the traditional images associated with Easter...
in traditional pastels...


and look at that adorable banner sentiment...
I added just a couple of pink seed pearls to finish it off.
Added some pink checkered patterned paper from Echo Park's Happy Days...
and a small piece of pinking sheared cardstock...
all done.

Up next I went in a different direction...
how about a birth announcement?




I used bold pink and greens to create a super simple birth announcement using images from Good Egg.


I stamped the adorable plaid egg in Memento Rose Bud and then stamped the little duck in Memento's Pear Tart which has more yellow than the Bamboo Leaves that I stamped the sentiment in...
and which also complimented the lighter shade of green in the ribbon...


Topped the bow with a Crimson Sparklet because well...
all girls need bling right?
And if you slide the little insert out...
inside is a message...


and if there had been an actual baby born (there wasn't...and won't be)...
the other side is perfect for attaching a photo.

All of this was done and then attached onto a piece of New Leaf cardstock stamped with Waltzingmouse Chicken Wire...
which was then attached to larger piece of Raspberry Fizz cardstock and then ran through using PTI's Card Base-ics #1 die.

And last for today...
how can you have chickens and ducks and bunnies and not go country?


I stamped that sweet little sentiment and one of the little chicks onto some Stamper's Select cardstock...
trimmed it out with a little strip of Night of Navy cut with a pinking shear die...
added some denim gingham from American Crafts and some navy pearls...


Adhered it all to a cardbase and topped off with a bow...
super simple country.

Well...that's it for me today but you don't want to miss any of the incredible projects for this fun and adorable set so make sure to visit the rest of the Design Team and I'll be back tomorrow with even more goodness!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

EDITED TO ADD: Claire is hosting a Pin It to Win It contest on her blog. As you visit everyone just pin your favorite card using this set...use the tag WMSagoodegg in your caption...and Claire will randomly draw a winner to receive this set for free on Friday!  See her post HERE for details!

Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jen Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Ã…kesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan


Happy Easter:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Good Egg (releasing March 8th)
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Sweet Blush
Inks: Memento Dandelion, Summer Sky, SU Pink Pirouette
Dies: PTI Pinking Shear
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Happy Days
Misc: pearls

Just Hatched:
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Good Egg (releasing March 8th), Chicken Wire
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Versamark
Dies: PTI Card Base-ics #1
Misc: May Arts ribbon, Sparklet by Kaisercraft

My Little Chickadee
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Good Egg (releasing March 8th)
cardstock: PTI, Stampers Select, Harvest Gold, SU Night of Navy
Dies: PTI Pinking Shear
Misc: American Crafts ribbon, pearls

20 comments :

  1. LOVE these, great CAS stamping in the first, I just love the birth announcement and the touch of gingham in the third is just perfect! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Renee!!!! Awesome debut! Your cards are so cute, so sweet, and just all around adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three lovely creations using this fun new set Renee! What a great design on your birth announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new arrival! ;) So happy to see all your gorgeous projects! I love the navy and yellow together, and those sweet pastels are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every one of these is so you Renee...love all the gingham, the pinked edges. I always jump ahead to the pics and had to quickly scan back at the narrativ to see if you were announcing anything! Wow, that would have really been a something for you to share on the first day, wouldn't it? Great job, you totally made this cute stamp set your own and have shown how it can be used for lots of things other than just Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My you have really shown how versatile these stamps can be Renee. I thought you had been keeping something from us when I saw the birth announcement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG--these are all adorable. You are making me (almost) want to have a baby and celebrate Easter. What a wonderful trio of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I love the Just Hatched baby anouncement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how sweet is this Renee? I love the pastel eggs with zig zag edge and the perfect check border - and that little chickie with the gingham A-DOR-A BLE!!!!!! You really showed off your style and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, these are just the cutest cards ever!!! I can not wait to get this set, so many amazing possibilities, they are just endless. That birth announcement is just the sweetest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet cards! Love these folk art images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so pretty Renee! I love that vibrant plaid ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great!! Love the birth announcement - super colours. I think my favourite is the last one in yellow and navy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards, especially the sweet country card; love the cas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your DT projects...( miss big time) love the CAS look to them . Such adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, I'm excited!! Love your cards....they're perfect Missy!! And you didn't have a 5th child or plan on a 5th child....WUWT!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at me: late to my BCF's (best crafty friend) WMS par-tay! I pinned to win!!! Everything is so gorgeous but the chickadee card - UM HELLO, AWESOMENESS!!!! I am so proud of you and your new DT spot and I love everything you made. The watermark, pics, everything is perfect. GO RENEE, GO!!!!!! HUGS.

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goodness, Renee! These are all so adorable and so you! The sweet pastels and that CUTE baby announcement done in bright colors are just awesome. And I LOVE the last one--just perfect!! Fabby watermark too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Renee.....I've been waiting for this post of yours!!! Fabulous debut for the WMS DT my friend! I seriously am a big fan of yours and NO ONE deserves this more. You have a love of WMS like no other and I'm sure Claire is soo happy to have you on the team! THAT being said......Your cards are the epitome of spring! My favorite is the first one.....my kinda card....simple.....sweet....and I LOVE the pinked edge!! Ok, I'd better run or I'll keep gushing here. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore your yellow and blue card. The pinking edge is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...