Friday, March 8, 2013

March Release Blog Waltz

Good afternoon!
Hope you have enjoyed the last 3 days of Waltzingmouse previews as much as I have...
and now it's down to the final minutes before the store reopens and the new sets are available...
YAY!
But beforehand...I'm here along with the rest of the DT on the March Release Blog Waltz to hopefully whet your appetite just a bit more for these incredibly gorgeous new sets so let's get to it!
You should have gotten here via Kim Duran but if you've missed a stop along the way...
no worries because you can get back on track at any time on Claire's blog HERE.


CSC_4299_01

First up is A Good Egg...
I love that sentiment and can imagine using it for so many occasions...
a thank you...
thinking of you...
to tell a kiddie...
or even a hubby ...
I'm proud of them.
And I couldn't resist pairing it with the previously released Chicken Wire...
chickens?
Chicken wire?
These sets were made for each other!
*giggle*

Claire has created a fabulous set of cut files for this incredible set and they will be available in the store today as well but I completed this card before I had the files so I get to show you how easy they are to cut by hand too...
and this is coming from a person who failed scissor cutting so trust me on this if you don't have access to an electric cutting machine...
no worries.
CSC_4425

I stamped the image onto a piece of white cardstock in SU Real Red...
then stamped the same image on a scrap piece of white cardstock in Memento London Fog...
cut out the egg and layered it onto the red burst and then cut with a QuickKutz pinking sheared square die...
which is layered onto another in red.
I stamped the sentiment in SU Real Red (have I ever told you how this is my absolute favorite red ink?) onto a scrap piece of white cardstock and trimmed out...
then layered that onto the egg with just a couple of black seed pearls.
Layered all of this onto that fabulous Chicken Wire background stamped in Memento London Fog and then adhered onto a black card base.
A lot of layers for me...
but still very simple.

And how could I not show you some of the gorgeous new digi papers Claire has designed to coordinate with these new sets...
especially since she had me at... NAVY!!
*giggle*
CSC_4429_01

This card is so super simple thanks to the new Folk Art Medallion digi papers...
all I did was print, cut to size and adhere to a cardbase.
I then cut a strip of Rustic White cardstock and stamped a quick sentiment from one of my favorite sentiment sets...
Say It With Style...
some SU Night of Navy pinking sheared edges and a row of navy seed pearls...
easy to make...
and mail.

Last for you is another super simple card using the gorgeous Folk Art Medallion...

CSC_4441

While I do not do kraft justice like fellow team member and friend, Karin (Peppermint Patty's Papercraft)...
I wanted to try this gorgeous image stamped in white on kraft.

CSC_4444



I offset it just a tad...
cut the panel down to 4 x 5 1/4 and rounded the edges...
then adhered to an A2 kraft cardbase.
Added a white seam binding bow and button...
I decided to leave it sentiment free until I'm ready to send it and can easily stamp the inside to fit the occasion.

I know you're going to love these new sets as much as I do and I can't wait to see what you create with them...
and remember they'll be available for US SHIPPING starting today!
Check Claire's blog HERE for details regarding US Shipping...
and now it's time for you to go and visit my incredibly talented teammate Teresa Kline!
Thanks so much for stopping by and all your sweet comments this week...
but don't forget to leave comments along the way today...
one lucky commenter will win the stamp set of their choice!
You have until March 11 at 11:59 pm to leave comments and be eligible and the winner will be annnounced on March 12th!


You're A Good Egg
Stamps: Waltzimouse A Good Egg (available March 8th) and Chicken Wire
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, Pure Poppy, True Black
Dies: Quickkutz Pinking Shear Squares
Ink: SU Real Red, Memento London Fog
Misc: ribbon, seed pearls

Just A Note
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Say It With Style
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, SU Night of Navy
Patterned Paper: Waltzingmouse Folk Art Medallion Clean
Dies: PTI Pinking Shear
Misc: navy seed pearls

Medallion:
Stamps: Waltzimouse Folk Art Medallion
Cardstock: PTI Kraft
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow
Misc: seam binding, button, twine

35 comments :

  1. These are beautiful! That second one just makes me so happy, GORGEOUS, impeccable stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are gorgeous, but my favorite is the Medallion on the craft is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love each and every one of your cards - pinned already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee, these are gorgeous! Love the classy elegance of your navy card! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee - love these cards. I do like the navy and red on the chicken wire card - super! Love the papers on the second card - so very elegant. And the white and kraft is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards!! love the white on kraft!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that hen one may be my favorite of ALL! It's so perfect, Renee! The colors...the egg...how you layered the colors on the egg (hee)! But that krafty medallion sure did stop me in my tracks...as well as the gorgeous use of Claire's digi paper! That would make an awesome notecard set! PS... I agree, Real Red is the bomb. Used it myself this week and was admiring how red it is ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly can't decide which of your cards is my favorite. So guess what, ALL of them are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gorgeous...WOW Renee, these are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! The Folk Art Medallion set is at the top of my wish list! Love your fun egg card with the chickenwire background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee you have done a great job with these sets. I just love them! Oh my gosh I love your first card, I did not order that set but because of you have to see if I can add it to my order.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Renee, the kraft and white medallion is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whew! We made it!!! Was that a whirlwind or what Renee! You did a fab job showcasing these beauties - I really enjoyed seeing what you did every day of the release and seeing you showcase your style! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty cards. I like the chicken wire background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all such pretty cards, but the kraft one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards; love the 1st one-how fun. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I've told you this before, but I'm going to say it again - I love your style! Every single one of these cards is fabulous - perfect execution, perfect colors, perfect details. The first card, especially, charms me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, Renee--every single one! I LOVE your first card--the chicken wire, the layering, the colors!! Now I wished I had ordered that set! Love your white on kraft too! And how amazing is the digi paper--your quick card looks like it took ages to stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG--your cards today are gorgeous. I love the wone with the digi paper--I am too chicken to try that. I love your medallion stamped in white on kraft--total yumminess. And, lucky me--I ordered for myself and Kim, and we have already gotten our shipping notice. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards Renee but I love, love the first one. Red is my favourite colour and just love this chick.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all fantastic cards. You have made these cards sound simple and yet they look time consuming and intricate. Wonderful stamps and backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love what you created. Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your cards, ESPECIALLY the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great batch of cards. Love them all. Looking forward to playing with this set !

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fabulous showcasing of these images Renee!! I adore your first one with the chicken in the red/black/white combo!! Darling and oh, so striking! And your kraft card is stunning!! Love how you used the digi papers too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful cards! Say it with Style was the fist set of Waltzingmouse stamps I ever purchased, and it remains my absolute fav. I do think that will change once I get my hands on this release though! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wonderful cards--my fave is the chicken card with the chicken wire since we raise chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love the egg card with the chicken wire background. Wonderful. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You just leave us with not one, not two, but three fabulous cards!!! The good egg card is so deliciously sweet and you FOR SURE need to submit it to the Paper Crafts March challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Replies
    1. Each of your projects are works of art. There is much to learn from reading your blog! All of these cards are amazing.

      Delete
  32. Renee, all of your cards are works of art. So beautiful and would be fabulous framed. You have been a busy bee with your new desk.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all of these so much! I am pinning that perfect egg card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...