Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waltzingmouse March Release...Folk Art Labels 25

Good morning!
So did you enjoy yesterday's previews?
Aren't you just loving A Good Egg?
An adorable set for Easter...
and so many other occasions throughout the year.

So are you ready for today's preview?

Then let's get to it!

Today we're previewing a sweet little bitesize set that packs a lot of punch...
Folk Art Labels 25.
This set coordinates with the Spellbinders Label 25 dies...
but no worries if you don't have them yet...
it can also be used all on it's own.
And when I was trying to get ideas for this set I went over to Pinterest and spent the day...
because what else happens whenever you pop over for "just a minute"...
*giggle*...
and found a few pics to use for a little inspiration but this one was my favorite...


I love the colors...
the bold, bright reds, blues and greens...
so I used these for a little inspiration...


I stamped the label in SU's Night of Navy...
used the coordinating Spellbinders Label 25 to die cut...
and then colored in with some Copics in red, blue, yellow and green...
I really love that pop of bright turquoise.
Stamped that gorgeous sentiment from Folk Art Labels in Night of Navy as well.


Adhered it all to a white/turquoise/navy card base...
with a little red grosgrain ribbon and few clear gumdrops...
all done!

Next up I used the same color scheme but this time creating a small gift tag...


I took this element that's included in the set and stamped it again in Night of Navy...
colored it in with Copics and then stamped the "To" and "From" that's also a part of this set.
Seriously...
this little bitesize is packed!


A little red grosgrain ribbon and a button...
all adhered to a die cut tag...
all done!

And then I found this picture on Pinterest...


and decided to give a go with these colors...



I used that little element again to create a border and then colored in with various shades of Copics in orange...
and then used a white Signo to dot the little white dots in the center to help them "pop" just a bit more.


That gorgeous sentiment again because let's face it...
can you ever have too many birthday cards on hand?

Well...that's it for me again today but make sure to drop by and see what all the rest of the DT was able to come up with using this incredible little set.
And don't forget about Claire's Pin It to Win It contest she has going on Pinterest...get all the details HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with even more goodness.


Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jen Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Åkesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan

Happy Birthday and To/From
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Folk Art Labels #25 (releasing March 8th)
cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, SU Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise
Dies: PTI Tag Sale #7
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Copics
Misc: ribbon, gumdrops, button


23 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Renee, great inspiration pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LOVE these, Renee! I do, I do!! Awesome color scheme for the first, and love the bold coloring on the label! The design on the second is fab. It's colored and stamped sooo perfectly. What great projects from your inspiration photos, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Renee. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make this set look very tempting! Perfectly showxased1 Love yhe colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations and lovely color combinations from your inspiration photos Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wow. Love the colour combinations you chose, and your second card is so lovely. I can see a whole row of these in my mind with different colour combinations and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful coloring on these cards and tags today Renee...I love all the different combinations you came up with, great way to highlight this pretty new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring Renee - I love that you tied in the Pinterest inspiration photos - you matched everything perfectly and really captured the folk art feel. The border with the accent pieces is brilliant and perfectly stamped - that would have taken me YEARS! You're making this look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...beautiful Renee. Your projects look amazing identical to your inspirational photos. What a great job you did with these two projects...so colorful! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Renee - your cards are AMAZING!!! So BEAUTIFUL to color the inside of those drops - My turn to say - Why din't I think of that???? Love your designs, as always!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I think these are just so lovely! I really like the first card and tag, but it's the red card that really caught my eye - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so lovely, Renee! I just adore the colors you chose and it didn't even occur to me to color in the label, lol! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colors you chose for coloring. So rich and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the CAS look of all your projects today , Renee. The colors are bright and gorgeous , even the navy! Love the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Renee!! What inspiration!! I LOVE....seriously LOVE the colors of both cards!! And the border on the second is just super fantastic!! Wow!! (I know...I said that already, but it just needed to be said again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are beyond delightful! What wonderful colors, what wonderful inspiration, what wonderful presentation! These are simply joyful, girlfriend and stunning in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects-love the bold colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am blown away by your color combos, Renee! And how you've made these stamps come to life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I'm behind with my visits---again! I am so loving this release and you have made me love this set even more! The colors are gorgeous and your last card is especially amazing. LOVE how your created a border and colored it so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the bright colors you used for your projects. This is a versatile set.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have certainly rocked the color combinations.....so unique and gorgeous!!! I am just so happy to see you using these stamps as part of the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your color combinations are so vibrant and bold. Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...