Tuesday, April 30, 2013

12 Kits - April

Hello! Hello!
Can you believe how fast April whizzed by...
it's like a big blur and I'm left wondering where did it go?
But since today is the last day of this month that I seemed to have almost missed...
it's time for another edition of...


This month our fabby hostess with the mostess was Sharron from OnPapillonWings...
and she sent a package full of all kinds of goodies...

photo courtesy of Sharron

which par for me I still have a LOT of!
I swear I never plan it this way it just always happens because every kit is LOADED...
and Sharron has the complete supply list over on her blog you'll want to check out!

But now to what I came up with using this fabby kit...

12 Kits April


12 Kits April


12 Kits April


12 Kits April

Everything is from the kit except just a couple of things...
the sentiment on "Warm Winter Wishes" is from Waltzingmouse Sewing Box Christmas and the silver bells on "Jingle All the Way" are from Lil' Inkers.

OK...now it's time for y'all to go check out what everyone else was able to come up with...
I know I can't wait to see what everyone did and what I can CASE...
and next month our fabulous hostess will be Marybeth from Marybeth'sTimeforPaper and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!

Joyce
Tracey
Sharron
Marybeth
Jeanne
Christina
Amy
Kim
Kara
Kelly
Jessica

And you can always see all the inspiration from all of the kits on Pinterest HERE!
Hope you have a wonderful week and till next time!

20 comments :

  1. Awesome CAS layouts, Renee! You always manage to pair the perfect sentiments with just the right elements from the kits. LOVE the silver bells! Your coloring on the snowman polaroid is awesome, he's so ready for his head shot :) Perfect sentiment with that one, too. Love how you featured the dotted paper on the last two (I hoarded that sheet, eek!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee your cards are fantastic. Your Copic colouring is perfect and I love that you coloured the little tree in the bag. You seem to always take these kits and make them your own. Love the green polka dot background paper, I have a little bit left to CASE you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee...amazing cards! And you even used a piece of the patterned paper this month, wow! I love jingle bells and you were so clever to add those bells from Lil Inkers to your Jingle all the Way sentiment, thanks now another die I need! So fun and so very festive...love them all Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful as always Renee! I love your eye for color and space! Your snowman has a NAVY hat (of course!) Did you have fun coloring? You always make the images the star of the show with the right touch of glam - a sprinkle of pearls, some shiny bells and some pretty bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an incredible collection of cards. None are navy???? What's with that. Terrific use of the patterned papers and sentiments. And, your coloring is incredible. I don't remember seeing you color that much before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you you have gone all CAS on us and I love it! The holly on the hat is meant to be. I love the bit of coloring you did on him. You girls are making really need the Lil inkers stitched dies. These are drop dead gorgeous Renee and the clean look is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Mr.Snowman card and how you embellished the hat with the felt holly. All the white space is so wonderful Renee. The card that I am going to CASE is the Jingle all the way card with the silver bells! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the "snapshot" of the snowman!! your bells card is so beautiful in white and silver!! love the layout of your last card!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all of your wonderful designs on these Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so wonderfully clean and crisp! I'm totally inspired by your coloring on the snowman and little tree in the bag. The card with the jingle bells is my favorite, though! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your cards Renee...those white card bases look so great with the patterned papers Sharron sent, the jingle bells card is my favorite and I love that polaroid framed Santa. You shaded that Christmas tree in a bag perfectly...what a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully CAS--LOVE them all! Your snowman is so adorable--love that you framed him and added the holly on his hat. The bells looks fabulous with all that white and just a bit of color and I adore the sweet tree. Every one is just perfect, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous bunch of Xmas cards, you will be so well prepared by December!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What wonderful CAS designs Renee and I especially love the jingle bells one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards. They are all so pretty. I love the snowman on the first card; but the jingle bell one is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys all just delight me no end with your 12 Kits cards and how you all do them so differently, yet so yummily!! I absolutely adore each one of yours, Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renee, that snowman in the polaroid is too cute! Great coloring and I love the tilted layout. Then on the second one I love how you tied the bells underneath...clean and simple, but so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...