Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Little Waffle...

Hello, hello!!
Did you think I had disappeared?
I have.
To my crafty space where I've been working on all kinds of goodies for the upcoming Waltzingmouse Release on the 18th...
and possibly a Mad Men marathon streaming on Netflix while I'm at it! *wink*
Previews start on Monday morning and all I can say is that I love, love, love these new sets and know you will too so you don't want to miss them!

And look what decided to make an appearance in my yard today...


spring has sprung in TN and my cherry trees are starting to bloom!
I just checked these the other day when we were hovering around 85 and before a cool front with storms came in...
they were still bare...
but by this afternoon blooms have started emerging with the promise of many more to come.
This is the most blooms I've had so far since planting them so I'm excited to see them in full bloom hopefully in a few days.
And this pic is perfect to let you know about a special Blog Hop that will be happening on Friday, April 19th on Claire's blog...
Waltzingmouse Stamps Flower Show featuring some amazingly talented guest designers...
and there's an incredible prize up for grabs so make sure you stop by Claire's blog HERE!

Claire's also got a contest running on her blog right now that has an amazing prize up for grabs so go and check out the details HERE!
Seriously...
you don't want to miss this one!

And a quick reminder about Waltzingmouse Blog Party happening on the 17th...
that's this Wednesday!
The theme this month is SPRING FLOWERS and you can get all the details on Claire's blog HERE!

OK...I'm off to get back to Mad Men...
do you watch that?
It kind'a sucked me in and now I gotta get caught up because Season 6 has started and I'm just starting Season 5 and have come to the conclusion that Betty is completely whackadoodle!
Hope the rest of your weekend is wonderfully fabulous...
and see you Monday morning! *wink*


7 comments :

  1. There you are my friend, I`ve missed you. Yes Netflix is just a wee bit addictive. Me who does not like anything scary just finished a marathon streaming of The Walking Dead! I can`t wait to see these beauties at my house but I am going to have to wait a wee bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Renee. Nice to see you in blogland. I just got my SSS die--so I hope you did, too. I am just loving all my new colors--have taken forever to get organized and settled. I am ready for any color challenge--just hit me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blooms are gorgeous!!! Already been over to WMS......thanks for the heads up tho!!! I'm ready and armed with my GC to spend this month!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flowers!! looking forward to the new WMS release and I already have my card ready for the 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep we missed you lots! The pink blooms are gorgeous ! I have been enjoying our lemon, lime and grapefruit blossoms in white. Can't wait to see what you have been making!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have flowers?! I am jealous! We have MUD.
    LOL!

    I am anxiously awaiting this release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like, Suzanne, I'm am jealous of your flowers. We still have snow!
    Sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...