Sunday, April 21, 2013

Another CASE

Good morning!
Hope you're having a great weekend so far.
I'm back today for another...

Waltzingmouse Stamps Flower Show CASE.
Have you picked one to CASE yet?
Maybe 2?
There's an incredible prize up for grabs with this...
5 Stamps Sets of your choice...
so you don't want to miss out on this one!

Today I'm CASE'ing Kimberly Crawford .
I loved her card the moment I saw it because not only did she use the gorgeous Waltzingmouse Folk Art Medallion...
she also used some of my favorite current hoard paper patterns.
I didn't even need to look at her supply list to know where her patterned papers were from that's how much I love Fancy Pants Trendsetter...
so how could I not CASE her?


And here's my CASE...

WMS Flower Show

I CASE'd  it all...
right down to the enamel dots and clear embossing..
I did use a different Spellbinders flower die though...
all I had was Spiral Blossom Two.

So have you picked a card to CASE yet?
This is such a fun challenge...
let's you stretch your creativity by picking a project that maybe isn't in your "comfort zone" but no worries because you're copying and stealing everything so you know it's going to turn out!
And there's 5 Waltzingmouse Stamp Sets up for grabs to a random participant!
Plus...even though they're not required...
if you do happen to use Waltzingmouse Stamps on your project or projects...
Claire's going to be awarding some spot prizes of a stamp set each for some that happen to catch her eye.
Get all the details and parade through the Flower Show with the list of Guest Designers HERE.
Claire opens the link on the 23rd on her blog and though I've got a super busy day today...
maybe I can squeak one more in because I've got my eye on a few more of these fabulous projects from these amazing designers!

Hope you have a wonderful day and till next time!



Thank You:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select, True Black
Ink: WPlus9, Versamark
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Trendsetter
Dies: Spellbinders
Other: Basic Grey enamel dots, Ranger clear embossing powder

19 comments :

  1. I was looking for the card you made....you sure did make one just like Kimberly . Beautiful card to case, and great job doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Renee! I love your red bloom against the black and the chevron background paper is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just gorgeous. How fun that you liked everything so much, you made such a sweet replica. WM flowers are on my mind and on my desk today. I will be doing a bit of 'gardening' myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab case Renee, such lovely colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just beautiful and love your subtle little differences are so lovely. Your flower you made is just stunning, makes one beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I knew it! I thought Kimberly's card was a perfect Renee Case - love that gorgeous red bloom against the black background - its got your signature pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CASEd to perfection! I love the pretty flower on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card and immaculately made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of these cards but I can see some subtle differences! Fantastic CASE card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is gorgeous! I love the chalkboard with the kraft and pops of red and green. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your perfectly done version! Those are definitely your colors with black and that gorgeous red flower--such a gorgeous CASE of Kimberly's card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I thought it was the same flower when I first looked at it. What an amazing job CASEing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! This is as wonderful as Kimberly's card!! Amazing job, Renee!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card to case and your version turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another pretty card to CASE Renee and you did it to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here I take great information, I am a good reader and blog reading me hobby. Basically I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.

    Thanks for shearing huge knowledge
    burun estetigi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it!!! :) That spiral blossom flower looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...