Friday, April 19, 2013

Just a Few More...

Hello everyone!
I'm popping in today with a just a few more cards from the latest Waltzingmouse release.
I seriously love these sets and had so much fun playing with them that I had a few extras...
but since I also showed so many during the previews and y'all were so patient (Thank You!)...
I didn't want to test your patience too much so I held these back for another day.

The first one up is inspired by 2 pics that I found...


I used the shoes for the color scheme and the dress for the overall design...

WMS April Release

I used the scalloped border stamp and the small element included in My Kind of Guy to stamp and clear emboss onto 3 shades of cardstock that were inspired by the those colorful Brogue shoes...
fussy cutting along the scallop and then layering onto a card front which was inspired by the design on that simply beautiful dress.
I left the front sentiment free but did add a satin ribbon to finish.

Next up are a couple more cards using Man of the Hour...


WMS April Release

I think this describes both of my girls...
they are daddy's girls through and through and he can do no wrong in their eyes.
But I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of kraft cardstock and then scored and folded against the negative heart that I die cut out of a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of kraft...
layering over a scrap piece of red cardstock that I stamped using the tweed pattern from Little Box Labels to hopefully give it a little more of a "manly" feel.
All of this was then layered onto an A2 kraft cardbase.

My next one...
super, super simple...

WMS April Release

I used some argyle printed pattern paper from Echo Park's Happy Days...
some black pinking shear edging...
3 buttons and then simply perfect sentiment from Man of the Hour stamped in black onto a white A2 cardbase.
And you would think it wouldn't get much simpler than that but just wait...

The last card I have was inspired by this uber cool side table...


and here's where I went went with it...

CSC_4474

All I did was stamp and clear emboss the small border stamp from My Kind of Guy onto a strip of cardstock...
layered it onto a pinking shear edged strip and then adhered to an A2 cardbase.
Stamped and embossed that fabby sentiment and all done.
Super, super simple...
and can't you see this in different colors with different sentiments to make a super quick notecard set?

OK...that's it.
I promise.
All the fun I had during release and I hope you have just as much fun when your sets arrive!

Hope you have a great weekend and till next time!



Scallops:
Cardstock: PTI Melon Berry, Lemon Tart, WPlus9 Ballet Slippers
Ink: Versamark
Other: Ranger clear embossing powder, PTI ribbon

My Heart:
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Pure Poppy
Ink: Memento
Dies: WPlus9 Stacked Hearts

Happy Birthday:
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Happy Days
Other: Memento ink, black buttons, PTI pinking shear die

Jolly Well Done:
Cardstock :MFT Green Gumball
Other: PTI pinking shear die, Versamark, Ranger clear embossing

11 comments :

  1. these are awesome...love your inspiration photos and they are translated so well on your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. So fresh and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing. I love them all, and especially like your idea for note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee - I can tell you've had fun with these sets. Love the extra cards you've shared with us. The first one is stunning - so feminine. And the simplicity of the last one - just fab!

    I think this must be my favourite release ever! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous, Renee! However, I think my favourite is the "my heart belongs to daddy" one-- it's just absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I have to have my color so I'm sticking with #1 - wow!! just stunning the layers of color and the shine you got from the clear embossing - wish I could touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynn, these stamps are just fabulous, you have shown them off so beautifully!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You GO girl! These are ridiculously awesome! Love the embossed scallops and the awesome "herringbone" heart card! Such awesome designs, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Renee, you have been so busy! So many amazing and fabulous cards. I love all of your inspiration pieces too, just so fun. I can't wait for my new stamps to arrive so I can copy and steal all that you have been doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee, you absolutely ROCKED this release! I am so inspired by your Pinteresting - you have mastered how to draw inspiration from those photos. Everything is awesome!

    P.S. Popping something in the mail for you tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...