Thursday, April 18, 2013

Waltzingmouse April DT Blog Waltz

Just a few more minutes and the 3 new Waltzingmouse sets will be available for purchase...
which one is your favorite and have to have?
Or are you like me and they're all your favorite?
You will LOVE these sets and I can't wait to see what you do with them!
You should have come here from Kim's blog but if you've gotten off track you can always go back to Claire's blog HERE to catch up on any you may have missed...
and since I'm the last stop on this waltz...
I know you're tired and ready to order so I'm just going to post a few pics and let you be on your way...
but I do have more projects I'll be posting in the coming days.

First up...
I paired My Kind of Guy with Man of the Hour for a super simple Father's Day card...

WMS April Release

I love that frame...
and it just so happens that it'll fit perfectly for Project Life in case you're wondering!

Next up is a sweet little ditty using Man of the Hour...

WMS April Release

Can't you just see this one for a new dad?
Or in my case...
a 15 year old who has very tiny fingers and most definitely has her daddy wrapped around each and every one!

And last...
another super simple one using My Kind of Guy...
my kids love this one because they watch a show that uses this phrase...

WMS April Release

See...
I told you I'd keep it super short for you! *grin*
Be sure to visit everyone along the way because the more comments you leave the better chance you have of winning a free stamp set of your choice just for doing so!
And all the new sets...
along with some other previously released sets... 
are available for US SHIPPING...
just make sure to select that option in the drop down menu bar on the stamp page in the store.
AND you're going to want to check out Claire's blog tomorrow for a special post...
there's a very special prize with this one and you really don't want to miss it...
you can get all the info tomorrow HERE!
Also Claire has a contest running on her blog right now HERE and there's $100 worth of Waltzingmouse stamps up for grabs...
make sure you get your entries in!

Thank you so much for all the visits and sweet comments this week...
and I know you'll love these sets as much as I do!
I'll be back soon with some more projects featuring some of these fabulous new sets.


Happy Father's Day
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Man of the Hour and My Kind of Guy
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select and True Black
Ink: SU Real Red and Memento Tuxedo Black

Little Finger
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Man of the Hour
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Ink" Memento Tuxedo Black
Twine: The Twinery

Jolly Well Done
Stamps: Waltzingmouse My Kind of Guy
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Ink: SU Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Spellbinders Circle

20 comments :

  1. Wonderful CAS designs on these three cards Renee! Love the circle cut out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and just fab! I love the middle card with that sweet sentiment - I have a little girl who has her daddy wrapped round her finger too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards -- I love that bowler hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO clean Renee! I love the cut out's and layering - and the pop of color on each one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards, jolly well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee seriously you rocked everything this release! Fantastic cards today and very CASable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I need that frame stamp now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great cards Renee! You have showcased these new sets so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look fabulous, Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee--I just love what you have done with these new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, your cards are simply perfection! They ooze with crispness, balance and precision. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic creations Renee...you did an awesome job of showing off the various looks from these sets. I especially like your circle cut out...unexpected and totally delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set of cards! Love the simplicity and crispness of each!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had me sold on all the sets with your first cards. Now you just reinforced my purchase with these…. more than perfect CAS cards Renee! You outdid yourself with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great guy cards. Even though the first card had some nostalgic elements you still managed to make it as fresh and modern as the other cards. Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so awesome! I love the Father's Day card, so simple, yet BOLD! That layout with the cut circle is super-dee-duper cool. How sweet is that little pink twine card, too? You featured the sentiment so well, simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice cards..love the way you kept them simple with a lot of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great CAS cards. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...