Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Waltzingmouse April Release...Nordic Baby

Good morning!
So what did you think about yesterday's amazing projects?
Is My Kind of Guy tops on your wishlist now?
You're going to love it! *grin*
And just a heads up...
you're going to love this little bitesize set we're previewing today too!

If you haven't seen or added them to your crafty stash just yet...
Waltzingmouse has some of the most gorgeous Nordic inspired sets ever...
Nordic Winter and Nordic Spring...
and Claire continues this series with a new little ditty just for the little ones...
Nordic Baby.
And since I kept you so long yesterday I'm going to make this one super quick and get straight to the goods!
I went traditional for today's projects...
starting with this card perfect for a little girl...


WMS April Release

This set has the most adorable little Mary Jane's and what little girl didn't,doesn't and probably won't have a tiny pair of black patent ones?
So I stamped in Versamark and then heat embossed (though you can't tell in this pic...sorry!) with black embossing powder to give them that "patent leather" look.
The adorable sentiment is stamped in pink along with the strip of hearts from Nordic Spring that coordinates with this set perfectly.
Some seam binding and a pink gem to finish.

Next up...
for the boys...

WMS April Release

This time I used the precious circle image included in the set and paired it with a slightly different sentiment...
all stamped in Versamark against the blue.
I adhered the small panel to a cardbase that I stamped the knit background image from the previously released Faux Fun onto using a little masking to get that corner square.
A simple ribbon and button treatment finished it off.

And like I promised I'm keeping it short today...
I make no promises for tomorrow though! *giggle*
But make sure to visit all the other DT to see their amazing projects using this adorably sweet set...
Anya Schrier
Becca Feeken
Belinda Chang Langner
Clare Buswell
Edna Morrisedie
Iwona Palamountain
Jean Martin
Jeanne Jachna
Jen Cuthbertson
Jennifer Holmes
Julia Aston
Karin Ã…kesdotter
Kelly Schirmer
Kim Duran
Laurie Schmidlin
Lynn Mercurio
Renee Lynch
Sandie Dunne
Sarah Martina Parker
Teresa Kline
Tosha Leyendekker
Claire Brennan


and I'll be back tomorrow with one more incredible set that you're not going to want to miss!

And one last reminder about the Waltzingmouse Blog Party happening on Claire's blog tomorrow...
the theme for this month is SPRING FLOWERS and you can get all the details on Claire's blog HERE!


Sweet Baby
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Nordic Baby (available 4/18), Nordic Spring
Cardstock: PTI Stamper's Select
Ink: SU Pink Pirouette, Versamark
Misc: seam binding, gem, Zing embossing powder

Welcome Baby
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Nordic Baby (available 4/18), Faux Fun
Cardstock: PTI Spring Rain
Ink: Versamark
Misc: ribbon, button, twine

20 comments :

  1. These are great cards! I love how this set matches so well with the knitted stamps from one of the older sets - so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little shoes are so cute...I remember my daughter having a pair of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, Renee. What a pair of adorable baby cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two sweet little creations Renee! love the little row of hearts on the pink one - and the background stamping on the 'boy' one! Great mix of old and new images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Renee I think you did a beautiful job show casing this set - the contrast of the pink and black on the first is stunning (beautiful bow too!) and the fancy stamping on the second - that quilted corner - isn't lost on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Yes, my girls had black patent Mary Jane's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards, I heart this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee I love the two cards you made today with this new set. You were not kidding that this release was fabulous. Both of your cards are so delightful, those sweet little shoes--AKK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just lovely! I love the pretty little shoes with the great bow. And the stocking stitch background on the second card is brilliant! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love your blue card. Good job on the mitered corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful soft cute KIS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm blown away once again with your two cards today Renee...love those patent leather shoes (so reminds me of a pair Carly had) and the cute heart border stamp looks perfect with the new Baby set. I also love the boy version with that great round image. Neat way you added the knit background and made such a perfect corner with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these CAS beauties Renee!! The sweet hearts with the booties and sentiment were made for each other!! And I LOVE the knit bg you created to showcase your beautiful blue baby sentiment and medallion!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable little set. Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh these are adorable! Love the pink and black! I love that you did the baby shoes in black . Adorable blue heart baby card too. Yes I love it all! Oh No!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous work, Renee! I love the pink bow with the black shoes and the medallion on the blue one is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet - love the little maryjanes you made in black!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, sweet, so very sweet. Love the BABY sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I love how you paired the knit background with this set. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...