Saturday, April 20, 2013

Waltzingmouse Flower Show

Have you seen this...


It's a special Blog Hop featuring some very special guests using gorgeous Waltzingmouse stamps in some incredibly inspiring ways...
and there's a challenge...
with an incredible prize...
for you!
Go by and visit all the special guests on the hop and pick a card to CASE...
pick 2 cards...
3...
CASE as many as you like...
and then on April 23rd Claire will be opening a link on her blog HERE to link up your creations and a random participant will win 5 Waltzingmouse stamp sets of their choice...
that's right...
5!!
Plus if you use Waltzingmouse stamps in your creations...
Claire is going to be picking some of her personal favorites for spot prizes of a stamp set each!
You can get all the details HERE along with a list of all the special guest designers to go and grab some inspiration from!

I've already done my first CASE...
I knew the moment I saw it that it was "the one"...
this gorgeous creation from the amazingly talented and inspiring JJ Bolton...


And here's my CASE...

WMS Flower Show

I pretty much copied and stole everything!
The only differences are I used Vintage Garden Seed Packet and I switched the colors from black and gold to...
here's a pop quiz for you...
what's THE most perfect color in the whole wide world?!
If you guessed green...
you would be wrong.
Because it's... NAVY!!!
*giggle*
Like you don't hear that enough around here, right? *wink*
And I didn't have much better luck photographing the embossing and silver cardstock than JJ did with black/gold....
it's hard to get a good pic of that stuff without a blinding glare somewhere...
but I tried my best.

So go and pick out some cards to CASE... 
and remember the link opens on the 23rd on Claire's blog HERE!
I've already got my next one picked out...
and as soon as I'm back home from the ballfield where I will hopefully watch this little guy...


pay attention to the game and not collect rocks to fill his back pocket...
I will get started on it!
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and till next time!


Thank You
Cardstock: SU Night of Navy, Graffix Silver
Dies: Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles
Other: Versamark, Ranger Silver Embossing Powder

19 comments :

  1. Beautiful beautiful card Renee! The embossing is fabulously elegant! Now that is the cutest darn baseball player I have ever seen! Filling your pockets with rocks it a right of passage. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do love the card you picked, and the case you made. And, your little guy is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and I love that silver embossed carnation, just so stunning and on navy card stock, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is too cute, love his smile!
    Oh ...the card....love the case and your card! I like the idea of the case and you used a different flower. Beautiful navy card,Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just so CUTE! Collecting rocks, giggle...our girls likes to pick the grass ;) So did many of the other kids in the outfield...surprised they ever needed to mow it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...TOTALLY love the navy and silver! Great case!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card, Renee!
    I had to laugh about your little guy collecting rocks.... my oldest was the same way! That or he'd be too busy chatting with a fellow team mate and not notice the ball had been hit! LOL! Not sure where he gets that from.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it had to be navy!!! I love this card - so elegant! The silver really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card - and fancy you choosing navy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! The silver embossing is so crisp and sooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny, but I can never see navy anymore without thinking of you!! Love how gorgeous it looks with the silver carnation! And there's even the stitched rectangle--very, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the embossing job you did on this. I have trouble not smudging the powder and getting pieces and parts showing all over. I will get it clean someday but guess it doesn't matter. It's still homemade right? Great CASE Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Renee, your card is SO elegant and so stylish!! Love the flower image you used. Your embossing is beautiful!! Great CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Elegant card, Renee! how fun that we picked the same card - don't we just love elegance!! Wish you luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A stylish case of a stylish card, great result Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved JJ's card as well Renee - you made a wonderful CASE using the navy (I thought it was black - which looks great as well!!) and silver - the carnation stem is a great stamp to use here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The navy and silver is very elegant and stylish.Hope the baseball was fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...