Friday, May 31, 2013

12 Kits...May Edition

Hello there!
Can you believe May is already over?
The kids have been out of school for one week now...
and I'm riding the crazy train to nowhere...
but they sure do make life fun.
Except when they're don't.

But since today is the last day in this whirlwind month it's time for another...


This month our hostess is the wonderfully fabulous Marybeth from Marybeth's Time for Paper...
and our theme for this month was Thinking of You/Get Well/Thank You...
and she sent an incredible kit for us to work with...


Thanks to Kara for the pic...
she's our resident photographer and isn't she incredible?
You can get all the supplies details on Marybeth's blog.

Here's a sample of what I came up with...
and I say sample because there's 4...
there was 6 but 2 met with unfortunate endings involving Copics and Liquid Pearls...
it wasn't pretty...

12 Kits-May


12 Kits-May


12 Kits-May


12 Kits-May

Sweet and simple...
just the way I roll!
And I kept some of them sentiment free on the outside because Marybeth also included a sentiment set from Serendipity Stamps for us to use...
the "Hello" on the first card is one of the sentiments...
but whenever I'm ready to send...
I can just pull the set and stamp it with a sentiment fitting the occasion!

Now you're going to want to head over and check out what all my incredible friends were able to come up with using these exact same ingredients...
I know I'm going to be doing some head slapping and thinking "Duh!  Why didn't I..."...
they always make me do exactly that...

Joyce
Tracey
Sharron
Marybeth
Jeanne
Christina
Amy
Kim
Kara
Kelly
Jessica

And you can catch all the projects on our Pinterest board HERE!

Thank you Marybeth for such a fun and fabulous kit!
Hope you'll come back next month when our hostess will be the incredible Jeanne...
I can't wait to see what she has for us because I know it's going to be amazing!

Till next time!

14 comments :

  1. I like the way you roll with your sweet and simple cards! Beautiful coloring on the flowers! Love ,love that striped banner with the uncolored flower...gorgeous! Love the one with the lace and bow. Great job as always Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just wonderful. I love them all. Your colored ones are fantastic, and now I want another set of those images so I can color them with pastels. Great job on the kit, even if you claim an untimely death for 2 of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards. And DUH, why didn't I ever think to make cards without the sentiment ahead of time. So smart, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! love the colors you chose to use for your coloring!! You know that beautiful single flower on your black and white card?? yeah well, that was one of my casulalties :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, the pastel flowers are gorgeous! I want to try that with my leftovers. And the single flower on black & white--so stunning! You used that delicate rose pattern in just the perfect way too. Awesome job with Marybeth's kit--love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee your cards are all so gorgeous! You are a Copic genius, your colouring is perfect and the colours you chose and so beautiful. Love how you used the all flower and that pretty get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, you are amazing! So how many cards did you end up making??? How many hit the recycle bin??? Well each one of your cards are just beautiful. Your coloring is simply beautiful and with those sweet pink sequins, your first card is my favorite, but then I look at the second one with that lovely lace trim and now that one is my favorite. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring on the SS flowers! I love the blues! The black and white card has me drooling - so elegant and sophisticated Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, your four cards are precious and delightful! I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have, but the way you said it, I LOL about the poor two cards who had unfortunate accidents! You have a great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee these are all gorgeous! I love the way you color! So beautiful! Sorry about the casualties - I always seem to have the same problem when I create! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, three flower cards in a row that are just stunning!! Your coloring is fabulous and then the non colored flower looks spectacular with the striped paper and deep brown. And who doesn't love that fun "get well" die?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love your coloring of these floral images! But then you leave one absolutely uncolored and brought out color in the background! Awesome!!!! Great idea to put focus in that flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had to laugh at the "unfortunate endings" of 2 of your cards because that happens to me every month, and it usually results from my lack of coloring skills. LOL But your pastel colored flowers look amazing! The second one with the lace trim is especially lovely. The uncolored flower with the striped banner is wonderfully sophisticated, and I love the simplicity of your last card. Beautiful job this month, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo I love the gardens in pastel! They are so serene and dainty! That get well card is lovely and calming too with it's pretty ribbon and floral border. The black and white card is just so striking and elegant in it's simplicity. I love these sketches one and all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...