Friday, May 17, 2013

For My Teacher

Hello, Hello!
Long time...huh?
I've been a little neglectful of this little blog lately but I have been so busy this month...
Mother's Day...
and a little guy's birthday...
which just happen to fall on Mother's Day this year.
Yup!
He was my Mother's Day gift...
and hubby keeps trying to regift him every year!
*giggle*
We're also in the middle of ball season and if it's not raining...
you can usually find us at the ball field.
School will be out next week for all the kiddos...
YAY!!
Summer vacation!
And busy prepping Haley for the ACT in just a couple of weeks...
so now you know what I've been up to...
and everything should start slowing down in another week or so and I may actually find time for some crafty time for me...
YAY!!

But I realized...
almost too late...
what today is and how can I miss my favorite day of the month?!

Every month on the 17th Waltzingmouse hosts a Blog Party over on Claire's blog...
such a great place to see amazing creative inspiration in one spot...
and this month the theme is TEACHER APPRECIATION!
You can get all the details on Claire's blog HERE.

I came up with this simple little ditty using Peace and Plenty...

Waltzingmouse May Blog Party

I colored in that perfect little apple with some Copics...
and the sentiment is from Frame It.
The fun school themed patterned paper is from Carta Bella Alphabet Junction...
and that fabby stitched scallop is from Lil' Inkers!

So are you ready to party?
No worries...
this party lasts for 24 hours so you have plenty of time!
I'm off to check out some of the amazing projects I know I'm going to see along the way...
hope to see you there!

Till next time!

22 comments :

  1. beautiful CAS card and the coloring on the apple is stunning, so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little teacher card! So glad to see you. Hope things slow down a bit for you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee! Your card is just the perfect amount of teacher! Love the simplicity and that gorgeous Copic coloring!!! I wish you hadn't told me about more paper I will need to buy. Hehe. Seriously I have too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy girl Renee! don't know how you do it all with all your kiddos!!(but I know you love it!) A wonderful CAS design on this - love the scallop edge - and that wonderfully colored Apple! looks good enough to take a bite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apple is colored SO beautifully!
    ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful, Renee. That apple looks real enough to eat. Incredible coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, so glad to see you--I've missed you! Don't know how you manage all you do. Love this fabulous CAS design and the awesome coloring on the apple! Perfect for one of the kiddos' teachers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is beautiful! The paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous coloring! love the pretty cas design too. wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifulyl CAS Renee - love your perfect coluring with those Copics. Looks good enough to eat..(the apple, not the card!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, your card is Beautiful!! The apple looks Amazing - love your colouring! What a great card for the teacher! Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfectly clean and simple, this is fabulous. Love the shading on your apple - looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bright red apple looks amazing! You have a great eye for color - it just jumps off the page. I love the red border and the bit of red in the pattern paper to tie it all together! You get an A+

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is PERFECT Renee - I LOVE everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card, love the apple :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was wondering where you've been! Such a beautiful card for a teacher, and your apple looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simple and perfect! Your Copic coloring always amazes me! I was searching for some "school-y" paper, too but couldn't quite find what I was looking for. LOVE yours! Ohhh and that scalloped border! How could I not have those stitched L'il Inkers dies yet, gah?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's perfect Renee!! Love the hint of patterned paper- perfect touch!! Honestly, didn't think of Peace & Plenty and the apple. Have fun at the ball field!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Renee, this is stunning! What an apple, it looks good enough for both Snow White and the Twilight book cover, just so perfect. Nice to see you back in blogland too. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Missed you Renee! Sounds like you are very busy with family . Well you sure gave us a show stopper with this card. It is PERFECT! Fabulous coloring on that apple!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow Renee ! Simple and Stunning !! And this apple look like real ! Yummy card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...