Sunday, June 30, 2013

12 Kits of Holidays...June Edition

Good morning!
Hope you've had a wonderful weekend so far...
can you believe June is almost over?
Where has it went?
Since most of my kiddos will head back to school the first of August...
we're past the halfway point on summer break and I will now spend July getting them ready to go back.
It goes so quick...
though honestly...
after a couple of the natives being extremely restless last week...
I was ready to send them back then!
*giggle*
But I do this every summer...
they drive me nuts but once they head back...
I miss them not being here to drive me nuts and can't wait for them to get home in the afternoons.

And since today is the last day of June that means it's time for another edition of...


This month our wonderful hostess is Jeanne and she sent an absolutely amazing kit full of goodies...
look at all of this...


Thanks, Kara for another fantastic pic!

Now this kit was jam packed with goodness and if I had managed to not procrastinate...
I could have enjoyed it much more...
but old habits die hard and the last week has seen me incredibly busy with other projects so I only have 2 cards ready...
I beg Jeanne to forgive me...
and I will be back later with more goodies from all this...


12 Kits June


12 Kits June

Now even though I only got 2 projects done...
I really have to work on my procrastinating...
you'll want to go and check out what everyone else was able to come up with...
including our special guest Cathy from Empty Nest Crafter who is playing along with us this month...
I know I'm going to and since I have so much left to work with...
I see some serious CASE'ing in my future! *wink*


We'll be back next month where the fabulous Christina is our hostess...
and I'm going to dig into her kit as soon as it arrives so I no longer get caught showing how skilled I am at delaying today what can always be done...
next week!
*giggle*

I'll back later this afternoon with more projects highlighting the new sets being released from Waltzingmouse today during the DT Release Blog Hop...
see you then!

13 comments :

  1. I hear ya on the procrastination. It's kinda my thing too;) Two lovely cards today! I love the frame on the first card and the black paper on the second.....did you sponge white or something around the edges??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think that we all procrastinate a bit--no different from you--but you happened to get caught this month. Your two cards are sweet, fabulous and case-worthy. And, I know that you will be using up all those leftovers very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be silly! I think you did a fabulous job! I am in love with first one - absolutely perfect Renee! The little girl image all colored up - the pink and red look amazing together with that yummy velvet ribbon! ANd the little gems on the tag.. sigh... And the second with that perfect bow and clean framed sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee your cards are fabulous and perfectly you! You used the ribbons beautifully. I love the clean and crisp look of your second card. Procrastination or just busy is more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Renee, the second one is to die for! It looks so rich on that black paper...love it! And the little girl on the first is oh so sweet :) The velvet ribbon was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, both of your cards are fabulous! The little girl is adorable--love the fancy die cut and the wonderful velvet ribbon. And the red & white against the black background looks stunning. You've been such a busy lady this lady, no need to feel bad. I would shock myself if I got my cards done at the first of a month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There may just be two, but they are two really good ones Renee...love how you colored the little girl and that striped bow looks so nice against the red and white. Thanks for letting me join you all this month, I have missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Renee! Love the red white and black! The two you made shine ! Love the little girl with the red bow!
    I peeked at your gorgeous WMS doll cards wow! Amazing work I will try and comment tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, the two cards you made and shared are wonderful makes, Renee! I look forward to seeing how you use the rest of the magical goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee.....I think we both will have oodles of inspiration to work on more cards now that everyone's cards are revealed! I love the coloring of the little girl.......and that you paired her up with that classic retro paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! It's funny to think some folks are halfway through their summer already. We just finished on Friday, but then we don't head back until after Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it funny how we started this group saying we'd each make at least one card per month, and then we feel guilty when we only make 2? LOL! Yours are always so beautiful and inspiring, any number is good. I just love how you framed the little girl, and the contrast of the red and white with the black on the second one is so striking and elegant. And just think of all the goodies you'll have to play with when you do have a little more time to play? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that little girl in pink and red! The velvet ribbon is awesome with this...makes me think that's how her coat feels :) The second card is so rustic, country-store charming! Love that Labels 1 shape with the stitched mat and the candy cane striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...