Sunday, June 30, 2013

Waltzingmouse DT Release Blog Hop

Are you ready?
Just a few more minutes and all 10 of the gorgeous new Waltzingmouse sets Claire is releasing this month will be available for purchase...
what's on your list?
The adorable Dolls?
The fabulous Cherries?
Those stunning Feathers?
All of them?
*wink*
Well if you need just a slight bit more inspiration to make your final decision join along with all of the DT as we bring you just a few more projects using these incredible sets!
If you found your way here from Kim's blog you're right on track...
but if you get lost along the way you can always find your place again on Claire's blog HERE.
And make sure to leave comments along the way...
one lucky comment will be randomly selected from all the blogs to receive a stamp set of their choice!

I'm going to apologize upfront again...
another pic heavy post...
but hopefully you'll forgive me again when you reach the end.
I'm back with some more projects using the adorably perfect You're a Doll and Additions today...
and I had SO much fun with these sets...
I may have had a little too much fun...
is that actually possible?
Anyway...
here's where I came up with the idea for my next project...

A calendar!
First up...
here it is in very simple packaging..
can just slide right off...

Waltzingmouse You're A Doll

And here's what the recipient will find underneath...   

Waltzingmouse You're A Doll

And here's a few pics of some of my favorite months...

Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release

Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release

I used the various large doll stamps included in You're A Doll to mix and match in various colors that reflected the season for each month.
The months were stamped using Victorian Alphabet which I think coordinated really well with the vintage look of this set.
The calendar's are some that I printed online and trimmed down...
I also used removable adhesive so that they can be switched out and replaced with the new year.

Up next...
a simple little ditty...

Waltzingmouse June Release

I stamped all the images in orange...staying with a monochrome look...
and using all the same style of dress and adorable features was able to keep them identical.
The sentiment is from You're A Doll and those pearls...
well...I had another "whoops" moment.
Should teach me not to stamp and watch tv at the same time...
probably won't though.
I'm stubborn like that.

And lastly...
Waltzingmouse June Release

You're A Doll Additions.
I love this fun sentiment...just a sweet pick me up for someone who may be going through a difficult time.
I punched a 1 3/4 circle out of white cardstock and then used it as a guide to be able to stamp that adorable dollface onto the cardbase...
which I then just colored in using Copics.

And that's it for me!
Thanks so much for sticking with me and I hope you're as excited about this fun release as I am...
and can't wait to see what you do with all these gorgeous new sets!
Claire has a lot of details about ordering, shipping and full reveals on her blog so make sure to stop by HERE.
Hope you have a wonderful week and till next time!

41 comments :

  1. Lovely work!! Nice calender!! Lovely lovely stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great ideas ! I am smitten with the calendar and how each of the little dolls match the month, green for March, pink for Feb, and RWB for July - well you already know that.. but WOW these are simply stunning - perfect stamping too Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a very busy bee! Love that calendar and just want to be sure you have my address to mail it off when you are finished with it. Fabulous cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pretty calendar is such a lovely idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!! Renee - what a terrific idea!!! I lOVE the calendar, love your little family of ladies also!!Genius!!! Hugs to you missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing projects, the calander especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of them. Seriously. Her best release ever. Love your doll calendar. What a great idea for that set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your calendar Renee! what a creative idea - and so fun to use colors to go with the months on the nesting dolls! Your doll face looks great behind the off the edge circle cut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea! And I absolutely LOVE the CAS doll face design - so fabulous!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...lots to look at and appreciate all the hard work you have put in to this release Renee...love those orange dolls with the little pearls, and that calendar? What a great idea...were you waiting on the alphabet? What a perfect touch and the font is perfect for that set. Great job Renee. I am sure we will see some really cute feather cards as soon as you get ahold of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute Idea for a calender. love the colors and this is the perfect choice. great job. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute idea with the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'm in love with your doll calendar! This would be an amazing desk accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...these are awesome. Love the calendar idea. Nicely done. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome idea--LOVE your doll calendar--just adorable! You have done such an incredible job showcasing the doll sets. I've really adored all your projects for this release--outstanding job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful calendar. The cards, too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You put a lot into these and you have produced some great artwork. Love those little dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just wonderful! I LOVE the calendar! what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh the calendar is TOOT SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I love that calendar! Beautiful work, Renee! You've totally inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the calender. The dolls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh you have stamped a little town's worth of dolls this release, and each is sweeter than the next! LOVE this calendar idea! The colors just suit each month perfectly. Love your monochromatic dolls, too...would make such a cute set of notecards. And your dollface! Now why didn't I think of that ;)?!! Awesomeness all around!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOOOOHHHH ... that circle cutout is beautiful! It's going on my bookmark page of inspiration. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, this is so nice, Renee! What a great idea!
    I ended up ordering the Fancy Feathers this morning-- I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A pinning I will go. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601453280/ http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601453290/
    http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601453293/

    ReplyDelete
  27. All wonderful Miss Renee!! The doll face card with the cut out is stinkin' clever and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fabulous idea to make a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your calendar dolls and how you have them dressed for the appropriate month! So darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. awesome calendar..just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful projects.. I especially like the different dolls on the great calendar idea.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow...wow...wow and more wow! Love your simple packaging doll and your wonderful calendars! You rocked this stamp set ...I don't say rocked very much . Beautiful idea and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your calendar. And the colours and stamping on each page is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  34. How amazing is this post. Love your calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your calendar is such a clever way to utilize these wonderful nesting dolls. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The calendar pages are such a clever way to use the doll stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow, Renee, you made so many gorgeous projects! The calendar is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  38. wow.. So very neat. I love how you did each month. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Fantastic calendar: so cute and what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. OMG, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the calendar that you created. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...