Thursday, June 27, 2013

Waltzingmouse June Release Day 1...You're A Doll and Additions


Hello, Hello!
And are you ready for the first day of Waltzingmouse June Release previews?
Claire is releasing a total of 9 10 gorgeous sets this month and they'll all be available in the store this Sunday, June 30th.
You can get all the details on Claire's blog HERE!
Since I have a lot to show you I'm going to dive right in and get started.
But first I will apologize for such a pic heavy post...
hopefully you'll forgive me when you get to the end.

When I first saw the peeks of You're A Doll and Additions...
I went looking for some inspiration at my one-stop-inspiration-shop...
Pinterest!
And while they are sometimes called Babushka's and/or Matryoshka dolls...
I'm going to use the highly technical term for these creatively gorgeous sets...
Russian Nesting Dolls.
*giggle*
And I did not realize how popular they are until I went looking for a little inspiration...
and then my baby child walked in on me while I was working and asks "Russian Nesting Dolls?"!
To which I then looked at him and asked "HOW do YOU know that?"
"Jessie" he simply said...before he ran back out of the room.
I knew that kid spent way too much time watching Disney!
But my inspiration for all of today's projects started with this invitation I found on Pinterest...


and it grew from there...

Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release

A Russian Nesting Doll themed baby shower!
And since you can't have a party without an invitation...

Waltzingmouse June Release

I used Waltzingmouse Join Us and the label from Victorian Frippery (with a little selective inking) to create the information part of the invite...

Waltzingmouse June Release

I then did a little masking to stamp a larger and slightly smaller doll together...
and then fussy cut and adhered them to the front of the invite.
All my color choices came from the patterned paper you see in the background...
Carte Bella's Alphabet Junction.

Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release


And since it's no party without cake...
I created cupcake toppers out of the various stamp patterns included in this set in various colors...

Waltzingmouse June Release


Waltzingmouse June Release

And you have to have drinks, right?
Again I stamped the various patterns included in various colors onto labels that I then applied to some Frappe' bottles that I keep on hand.
Did you notice the straws decorated with that adorable small doll image?

Waltzingmouse June Release

Mints? Nuts? 
I used the cut files that Claire has designed to coordinate with this set to create little "goody" holders.
Super simple and easy to do...
but since there's no one expecting a baby child around here or even a birthday to celebrate...
I kept these small just to demonstrate.
They could easily be adapted to a larger goody package for guests to take when leaving as a small token of Thanks.

Waltzingmouse June Release

Waltzingmouse June Release

A couple of shots of the banner I made also using Waltzingmouse Victorian Alphabet to spell out the word "BABY"...but could be customized to any sentiment...
Happy Birthday...
Congratulations...
maybe even a name?

Whew! Are you still here?  I'm all done now...
and if you are still here thank you for sticking it out!
I have LOTS more to show with these adorable, creative sets...
but promise I'll wait for another day!
Right now you're gonna want to head over to see some other gorgeous examples using these sets...


I'll be back tomorrow with more goodness...
till then!

18 comments :

  1. Renee - WOW! What an amazing baby shower ensemble! I love all the creative uses for these sweet Russian dolls! And I love all the different patterns and styles as well as sizes of them too! The banner, the treat cups, even the straws! So adorable and FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaw drop. OH MY GOSH, Renee! This is the sweetest little baby shower ensemble in the world! Just amazingly creative and I so love the color scheme you chose! I love how you used the set with the alphabet on the banner. And those mini straw banners! But my favorite of all has to be those little candy holders! You should be very proud of yourself, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing - you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA Renee!!! what fun fun stuff here! I hope you know someone having a baby shower soon!!! SO So cute and fun and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total cuteness!! I love that stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! You went all out, this ensemble is fantastic, you thought of every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So now I see what you have been working on so hard! It was worth the wait...just a fabulous collection of the cutest dolls around. You worked so hard and combined so many cute idea...love those straws and the yummy cupcake wraps. You even made a great banner! You are the first one I looked at today, but I can tell the other ladies will have a very hard time topping this one! Well done Miss Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just amazing Renee!!' Love it all...what a fabulous theme for a baby shower. Now I have to ask this question...are you trying to tell us something?
    When I first saw this set I knew that you would do amazing things with it and you did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Renee! You have been B U S Y, my dear!! What a fabulously creative idea, and it is all executed so perfectly. Especially love the little cupcake toppers and the beverage wraps. That would be a very fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say is "You sure know how to throw a party girl" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Late to the party as usual Renee! Sorry :( Talk about inspired. I am over the moon here with all the eye candy. Beautiful colors and oh my goodness - all the wonderful details make everything look fabulous! Love love love everything from the little flags on the straws to the cupcake toppers. Absolutely over the top!! And dare I say it back to you? I die Renee! You win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renee.....this is an amazing party!!! Each element was so well thought out and absolutely love the colors!! I can tell you spent a lot of time on this project .....I've never tackles anything of this caliber!!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!! What a beautiful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! You have planned the most amazing party! Every detail is just perfect. Love all those adorable dolls--as cupcake toppers, mint holders, drink labels and those cute straws. You have worked so hard and done such an awesome job. LOVE everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing party set Renee, I love the little cake toppers, and the wonderful banner! That Russian doll theme is perfect for a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, wow, this is amazing, Renee! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renee, I think you completely created the perfect party ensemble with the "Russsian Nesting Dolls"!! Cute cute cute and the colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness you have been super busy I can't believe all the work you did her! Absolutely amazing! I bet Claire is so happy with everything you have done .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...