Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Release Day 3...Country Labels 14 and Big Cherries

Good morning!
Did you see those stunning feathers yesterday...
are you dying?
Can't wait to get them?
Well they'll be available in the store tomorrow along with the other 8 incredible new sets that Claire is releasing this month!
And don't forget about US Shipping...
all the new sets plus many others will be available for shipping from right here in the US for customers wanting that option.
Claire will give all the details on her blog HERE tomorrow prior to sets being available for purchase.
But today we're going to show some previews of the last 2 sets...
Country Labels 14 and Big Cherries.


Waltzingmouse June Release

I used the large label included in this set to create this simple ditty...
stamped it 4 times in various colors, then cut and pasted them onto white cardstock that had been stamped with the same image so that the stitching detail showed.
That adorable sun image is from Country Labels 4 that was released last month...
added some favorite gingham from Simple Stories Summer Fresh collection and red ribbon...
all done.


Waltzingmouse Country Labels 14

Decided to go with a simple little tag for this...
stamped another label in SU Night of Navy and then stamped the cherry and leaf images from Country Labels 4 in the center...
the sentiment is from the new Country Labels 14.
These sets work so well together it's kind'a hard to not want to use them together.
I adhered the label onto a tag die cut in yellow and finished off with some navy ribbon and a red button.
Super simple.

That's it for me today...
but you don't want to miss any stops since we're all previewing variations of the new sets...


Make sure to head over an check Claire's blog HERE for a little giveaway!
And I'll be back tomorrow for the DT Release Blog Hop with even more goodies...
till then!

13 comments :

  1. the feathers are awesome! I loved them. I have thing for feathers;)
    Great projects this release Renee and today is another!! love the different colors on this frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gingham and quilted label card Renee! so country and sweet! and your tag is bright and fun with the yellow and cute cherry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that many colors label with the red gingham! Beautiful projects and this is such a fun release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the card and tag were darling and I thought I commented but then I got distracted by the feather link, so now I can't remember if my comment went through, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I am hypnotized by colors so I am flipping over the first one Renee - you got so much color packed in there and I love the little water mark wreath behind the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, Renee. You are making me want things I know I don't NEED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Renee! Love the paper pieced colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the labels done in the mix of colors and your super sweet label! This has been such an amazing release. I know I don't need anything but those feathers are SO awesome. I fell in love instantly! So many fabulous samples by all of you--great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so sweet! I love this set and all the possibilities that come with it. Your card is just too cute and that sweet tag, so fun and perfect for a sweet little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That frame you pieced together is adorable!!! What a great country charm it has!

    Guess what........I'm going to order this month. I am. Hold me to it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...look at all those colors in that label. I love that look and you did a fabulous job with your gift tag too. What a great way to dress up a special treat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them both! That red gingham and red bow card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...