Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy 300 Mojo Monday!

Good evening!
Popping in quickly with a card I did for Mojo Monday's 300th sketch challenge...

WOW!
What a cause for celebration...
Congratulations, Mojo Monday!!
There's oodles of incredible prizes up for grabs...
you'll want to stop by and get all the details at the MojoMonday blog HERE...
and since Claire from Waltzingmouse has offered up one of those fabulous prizes...
she invited the DT to play along if we had the chance...
so here I am!

A fun sketch...
that was a little bit of a challenge since it took me a tad out of my simple comfort zone...
but here we go...

Mojo Monday #300

Since Thursday is that great American holiday we look forward to all summer...
and it also gives me the perfect excuse to pull out my favorite colors...
(navy anyone? *wink*)...
I used Waltzingmouse USA 1776 to create a patriotic little ditty.
Along with some Authentique Glory papers...
Lil' Inkers, My Favorite Things and WPlus9 dies...
this came together quickly and easily!

Now...you're really gonna want to go check out the celebration over at Mojo Monday and play along...
seriously...
some AH-MAZING prizes...
and you don't want to miss a chance at them!
Hope you are having a wonderful week so far...
I'll be back soon so till next time!

9 comments :

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch. I think that those of us CAS gals should get extra credit for tackling it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card...I am going to go look for those fishtails right after I sign off. I love the patriotic theme...the great stars and perfectly stamped label. Great job on the 300th sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy is your favourite colour? Really?
    Just teasing! I have to say, though, Renee, it's becoming my favourite, too!
    I love your card-- great mix of patterns and layering! You rocked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I used the same set for my card last night .waiting to take a picture when the sun comes up.
    Love the navy and pretty papers you used. Happy 4th !
    Oh, I loved your turkey story on Kara's comment too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well whether it is out of your comfort zone or not you tackled this sketch like a pro. Wow wow wow, gorgeous layers and you used those WM stamps perfectly! Happy 4th of July Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might not be your usual style but it's awesome! Beautiful layering and I love how you incorporated the patterned paper. Just visited Kara's blog this morning--your turkey story is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Renee, this is one awesome card and you did an amazing job with all your layers! I have to be honest, it looks like this was a fun card for you to make! So perfect for July 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great collage of stampings and pattern papers Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...