Sunday, July 7, 2013

I Did It!

I did it!
I can't believe I did it...
but I did.
My first ever...

I didn't die...
or even pass out...
though there was moment where I did think it could be a possibility...
and even though it may not have turned out exactly like I thought it would...
maybe I should have turned off Scandel while attempting this (thanks Laurie for now getting me hooked on this show! *wink*)...
let's focus on the important thing here...
I did it!!
And here we go...

10 Minute Craft Dash

Super simple...
but I don't think you can do any other way with only 10 minutes...
right?
I used PTI's Super Stars for the sentiment...
WPlus9 Stacking Stars and the patterned paper is from one of my favorite hoard collections...
Fancy Pants Trendsetter.
I die over those colors!
And here's my time...

Almost 30 seconds to spare!
I don't know how often I can attempt this one...
and maybe it would also go smoother if I weren't watching Netflix while doing it but live and learn.

Hope you've had a long and incredible 4 day holiday weekend...
and here's to hoping you have a great week!
Till next time!


13 comments :

  1. Renee this is fantastic. Way to go on the time, but your design and that pp are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Renee! I love those colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous 10 minute card. Love the design and the colors you used. I expect we'll see you dashing around more often now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and I agree, it is kind of stressful doing this challenge. Love the curving of the stamps on your card. It is a very good card, especially since I know you had to make it so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, I was so thrilled to see you link up to the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Isn't it hard?! I get this rush whenever I do it because it's really, really difficult for me-- but it's fun!
    I can't believe you had the TV going. I've even paused my time if my husband has come to talk to me, because I cannot talk/listen and stamp at the same time! LOL!
    I love your card! That patterned paper is one of my favourite lines from this year. I'd bought the 12x12 pack and have used a lot of it. I'm thinking maybe I need to be on the lookout for the 6x6 pad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so brave! I haven't been able to even try. And your card is so perfect! Love your curved sentiment, the die cut stars and that great patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Renee! Timed crafting would give me fits, and I can't even imagine trying to watch a show at the same time. Your design is fantastic (and yes those colors are fabulous!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. woo hoo!! not only did you do it...it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that you didn't injure yourself making this card! I have such a hard time beating 10 minutes....and this is fabulous! Those stripes are the perfect pairing with the stars...I don't think I've ever used that image from PTI. I'm so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card to pieces! The sentiment, the way you stacked the stars, the fun patterned paper....all of it is perfect together!

    I'm so glad you took the plunge and played along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Renee! Now that you know you can do it (beautifully, I might add!), I hope you'll join us again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing like a bit of pressure while making a card! Gorgeous! Sorry I missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats your a Favorite at the craft dash! I just found this challenge and was delighted to find you and this fab card there!! I love the swirly sentment and the bold stripes! Really fun card Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You not only didn't die, Renee, but you won a Favorites honor!! So well-deserved for this fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...