Saturday, August 31, 2013

12 Kits of Occasions August Edition

Good morning!
Can you believe today is the last day of August?
Most of my kids have been in school for a month now...
and when they return after the long holiday weekend...
they only have a few weeks till they're out for a 2 week fall break...
and then before you know...
it's Christmas!
Did I just scare you?
Yeah...
kind'a scares me too...
BUT...
at least I'm ahead on some Christmas cards...
because this month Amy was our fabulous hostess with the 12 Kits of Occasions...



and we got a yummy little kit full of Verve Christmas goodness!
You can see a pic and get the ingredients list over on the 12 Kits Blog HERE.
For now...
I'm just jumping in with what I got accomplished...
bearing in mind that I always keep some favorites for playing with later after I see what everyone else came up with...


August 12 Kits


August 12 Kits


August 12 Kits

I kept it simple...
as always...
but you'll want to head over to the 12 Kits Blog to see what everyone was able to come up with using this incredible kit...
and there may just be something that might interest you when you get there...
but you won't know unless you go, right?
You can find it HERE!
And you can find us on Facebook HERE... 
and all of our projects from the past 1 1/2 years on Pinterest HERE!
And next month our hostess with the mostess is going to Kim...
and I can't wait for that kit to land and see what she has for us because I know it's going to be amazing...
hope you'll join us then!
Till next time!

PS...I'm also linking all of these over at Simon Says Challenge: Anything Goes!


19 comments :

  1. First of all Renee, I haven't been to your blog this month, but I love the new (to me!) look! Its so bold and beautiful :) Then on to your cards. I love the last one the best I think. It is so crisp and clean and really showcases the snowflakes. The wreath card is so traditional, and I love the heart in the middle of the texture in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Renee! I am swooning over that burlap heart card!! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards Renee, and to think you came up with these and you were not feeling well at all. Beautiful satin bow on the first one, love the rustic feel to the second one . Your last one is classic elegance! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Renee...love them all! Your second card is my favorite, so homespun and rustic, looks just like I would envision your house at Christmas time! They are all just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have always made great cards Renee, but lately...you have jumped up to the next level. Every one of your cards are really beautiful and so well done! I love the Wonderful time of year card the most. So CAS, but just very elegant at the same time. I also love that bright red burlap...have to get me some of that very soon. It looks so nice with that piece of patterned paper. Love all you have done, thanks so much for letting me rejoin this great group! Glad you are feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, Renee! Classic and vintage all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Renee! Love the elegance of your favorite card. The heart card with the burlap is so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I knew I would love the black & white--so elegant! Great idea to add ribbon on the first card. It looks so pretty and makes the card look like a gorgeous wrapped gift. And I love the heart & button on the burlap--such a really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just couldn't figure out what to do with the burlap Renee! You nailed it here - looks so "country" with the wood looking heart - absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all just fabulous. I really love what you did with that red burlap. So happy I saved my piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Christmas Cards and your cards are simple but they are so gorgeous! Love them all, Renee! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That red burlap is to die for!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simple elegance of your snowflake card against the white, such a great layout, too! The wreath card is perfectly Christmas all wrapped up in a satin bow. And how sweet is the be-buttoned heart with the burlap! A fabulous set of cards with Amy's kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so beautiful Renee. I love your green bow and wreath, the heart over the red burlap and the elegance of your last card. You did it again--swoonworthy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are wonderful! So elegant and festive! Don't forget to include a link to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog in your blog post if you want to be eligible for the random prize drawing. :) And thanks for participating in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Renee! I love the red burlap! And I love those snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards are always so elegant, Renee! The olive ribbon on that first card--oh my! Gorgeous! I absolutely love the rustic look of your second card with the texture of the corrugated heart and burlap. And your last card is so striking--beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always do such beautiful work with these kits! I love the card with the banner and green bow......it's just so elegant with the wreath! Your use of the burlap that I sent is fabulous layered with the heart.....so rustic and perfect! Thanks so much for making my kit shine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you located in England? Can you send the cardkit to the US? I love what I see here. Do you ladies and gentlemen use StampinUp? Would it be possible to get a catalog one? I'd pay postage. But I really want to compare your's with ours. I'll even trade one with you. I have a US SU catalog for one of yours? If not from England let me know where you're from. I'm really interested in some of the products that were used for some of these cards I've seen. If you're doing all these cards will driving your card you are a marvel. Hang in there this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...