Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Reminder

Hello, Hello!
Hope all is well with you!
I've been down with severe allergies...
I was so bad yesterday that I seriously thought of having hubs take me to the hospital last night when my chest felt like it was about to explode every time I took a breath...
and for the record...
I don't go to the hospital unless I'm preggers.
There's this thing called "needles"...
they like to use them a lot there...
so I avoid hospitals at all costs unless there's a little piece of immortality involved.... 
and then I just cry like a baby when they bring those needles out.
Yeah...
I'm brave like that.
Anyway...
hope you're all well and just wanted to post a quick reminder about WMS Pajama Party...


It's happening this Friday...
about 6pm CT... 
and you can get all the details HERE.
Can't wait to see what you've created and we'll see you there!

2 comments :

  1. Oh dear Renee - hope you're feeling better! I'm not too well either and I don't think I'll be up to playing tomorrow. So not happy about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are still feeling so miserable Renee! Maybe you need antibiotics to get well. Hope you are d
    Feeling better by now! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...